Credits

Welcome and thank you to everyone who decided to give this book a read. It means more than the world to me.

I'd like to thank my parabatai and co-writer Matillym  for agreeing to co-write the book and giving me a chance to work with her. 

Time to clear things up so:

All characters belong to the lovely Cassandra Clare, except for the Next Gen characters which i can proudly proclaim the creation of Matillym  and I!

Hey hey, if your reading this one, you've already read enough Cassie fanfiction to know this credit business by now.

 Hehe. 

Without further adieu

Here's the prequel of the shadow world unraveled!!

~YOU ALL HAVE READ 'SHADOW WORLD UNRAVELED'~
(It doesn't matter if you didn't, it won't be affecting your reading of this book)

~Time to discover it's prequel~

~Read and fall in love with our Nex Gen characters~

~Dance lightly along the pages as you read what our heroes face~

The Wild Hunt have continuously been sabotaged in their quests, something keeps disturbing them.
Unable to take it any more, the leader Gywn seeks help and approaches the Glitter god Magnus Bane!
This sets the Lightwood kids and Herondale kids on the prowl to catch the felons.
But what if these disturbance are being caused by a long lost enemy? And what if they have to approach the Carstairs for assistance as things take yet another turn?

Read
Shadowhunter Next Gen: Hunter Crisis 
 find out whether the shadow world crumbles and how the fey and Nephilim join hands in attempts to hold their worlds from an unexpected attack

Discover how a common threat compelled two different worlds, on war, to step together and fight together.  

What are you waiting for?
 LET'S PLUNGE IN