ʜɪᴅᴇ ɴ sᴇᴇᴋ

Pairing: Johnny, Taeyong, Haechan

Haechan just wanted a good hiding spot, but got something else instead.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Every once in a while all of NCT would get together for a sort of family reunion at the dorms.

Haechan was playing with the dreamies as the other hyungs talked and drank, laughing and just enjoying each others presence. Some weren't around, probably in their rooms sleeping from the long day of eating, playing games and chatting.

"Okay, how about we play a different game?" Jisung asks as they sat together in a circle. Truth or Dare was getting kinda boring.

The rest of the dreamies nodded, liking the sound of a new game. "Hmm, how about hide and seek?" Renjun suggested.

"YES." Haechan screamed like a little kid and everyone laughed.

"You're such baby, hyung." Jisung said, shaking his head but a small smile on his face. He'll never admit it, but Jisung always found his hyung adorable.

Haechan just stuck his tongue out at the maknae and laughed. After a quick rock, paper, scissors. Chenle was the seeker so the rest had to hide.

Everyone ran to their hiding spots. Haechan was having trouble finding his but as he heard Chenle count down he bolted towards Taeyong's room.

He noticed no one was in the room and quickly hid inside Taeyong's wardrobe. Smiling proudly to himself, they'll never find him in here.

His smile was wiped off his face when he heard footsteps stumble inside the room and the sound of the door being locked. Loud pants and shuffling of clothes were heard.

"Fuck, Yongie." Came Johnny's raspy voice. Haechan's eyes widened and he quickly put a hand to his mouth to cover up his gasp.

Taeyong...and Johnny...were...were they dating?

Haechan cursed himself in his head. Why did he have to hide in here? He should've thought, but even if he did think this would never have crossed his mind. Hiding in a wardrobe while his hyungs were about to fuck.

"Hmpf, fuck. Did you see how cute haechan looked today?" Taeyong breathed out, the sound of a belt hitting the ground filled haechan's ears.

Wait.

What?

Haechan's eyes widened and he gulped.

"Yeah. Fuck, he looked so adorable in that oversized hoody." Johnny said, his voice deeper and Haechan felt a shiver run up his spine.

"I really wanna fuck him, Johnny." Taeyong whined. Haechan bit his lip to stop a soft moan from escaping his lips, the thought of Taeyong fucking him sounded so good.

"I know baby, I know." Johnny chuckled. "Wanna fuck him how I fuck you, hm? Wanna hold him down and fuck him hard and rough, make him scream?"

Taeyong groaned at that.

Haechan felt himself grow hard and his breathing was irregular now, his face flushed.

Everything came to a stop when haechan accidentally hit his elbow against the wardrobe with a loud thump. He froze in place in realization that he made a noise. He could hear his heartbeat thrum in his ears, eyes tearing up at the fear of being caught but he didn't have much time when the wardrobe opened.