five

10/05

I wake up with a hangover, it's not too bad, but not great. I remember last night so clearly, and my heart skips a beat. I can't believe that actually happened. I shower quickly, fix my hair and makeup, and exit my room just as the members do theirs.

"You feeling okay today?" Felix asks

"I'm fine, you?" I respond

"I'm great!" he says

We all go downstairs together, and get on our bus to go for lunch. We find a Korean restaurant near the venue and we sit together to eat. The boys are discussing their show for tonight, choosing what they want to do the same or different from the night before. I sit on my phone as I eat, realising I have a missed notification.

———

J-Wang
You ignoring me?

Kira-Lee
Never.

J-Wang
You missed my last message?

Kira-Lee
Oh shit, I didn't see. I got drunk last night and I must have passed out after I opened your message, sorry!

J-Wang
Drunk without me? You never drink!

Kira-Lee
When in Australia, I guess!

J-Wang
Let's get a drink when you get back.

Kira-Lee
I'm not even 19 yet, remember. I can't!

J-Wang
We'll stay in at home and drink then!

Kira-Lee
Sounds good to me! I gotta go, show time!

J-Wang
Have fun! ❤️

———

Lunch is finished, so we board the bus and head straight to the venue. The show starts an hour earlier tonight, as we have to be up early tomorrow to fly to Melbourne. The boys warm up, while I sip at a green tea and take some painkillers for my head. The hangover is getting stronger every minute.

Felix sees me sitting down, and walks over before taking a seat next to me.

"You sure you're okay?" he asks

"Yeah, I think I just had one drink too many. I'll be staying sober tonight." I reply

"Well should we attempt an English lesson again then?" he asks, winking at me.

"Sure." I stutter, my cheeks a deep red, I haven't blushed this much since I can remember.

Felix winks again, as he stands up to re-join the group. They finish warming up, then they go and relax for a short while before the show starts.

———

The show finishes without a hitch, and we take a while longer to leave the venue tonight, as Felix and Chan's family spend some time with us backstage to say their goodbyes for the time being. It's emotional, as it is every time they have to say goodbye, and I promise their families that I will find a way to get them back to Australia to visit soon.

The bus ride to our hotel is short, and once upstairs I turn to face the group.

"We leave this hotel tomorrow, so have everything packed and ready, we check out at 9am." I say, bidding goodnight to them all, as I head into my room.

I go through my luggage, getting my clothes out and ready for tomorrow, and packing up the many items strewn around the room. I get my bedclothes out and shower quickly, this time conscious of the fact that Felix is going to see me like this, I put my new Supreme jumper on so I am not fully exposed.