Prologue

In a certain village lives a boy that has been orphaned due to unclear circumstances, his pitiful situations would surely attract sympathetic townsfolk whom would reach out to him right? That would definitely be the case if he wasn't a walking bomb, even the slightest disturbance would tick him off, it was common sense in the town to leave him be and avoid him, and so far it's an effective mindset, people were afraid to look him in the eye and would instantly become meek and timid in his presence whether they're actually talking to him or not, there are some friendlies there though, and he gets along with most of the town, so that was fortunate...

(Y/N) (L/N)'s POV:

*yawn* I wonder if (f/n) is busy... I'd really like to chat with him to pass the time...

'Yeah, I should also borrow some books'

I freshen a bit up as I got ready to exit my little wooden house and visit my friend...

As I was walking around the town towards my friend's house I see the usual sight, people locking eyes with me for a split second before snapping their head towards another direction and picking up their pace, y'know? the usual...

'Man this is getting old, y'know it's even more insulting not to look me in the eye and treat me as an outsider...'

I got a bit annoyed at the thoight but shrugged it off

'Welp, whatever...'

I reach my friend's house as I see him outside his porch sipping on some tea

"Hey! (F/n)!"

I shout out to get his attention

He looks at my direction and a smile is immediately present on his face

"Heeeeyyyy Y/N! what brings you here?"

He asks me as I walk towards him

"I was hoping we could chat and then some..."

I answered him

His smile gets slightly bigger

"Ohh, that would be very pleasant yes!"

He chirps

"Oh my, how rude of me, would thou desire some form of hydration?"

He asks in an overly formal manner as I sit beside him

I lightly pat his back

"Please drop the overformalities f/n"

He chuckles

"Alright, so would you like something?"

I think about it for a bit

"A cup of tea would be nice, if it's no trouble for you"

He waves his arms in response

"Oh! It's no trouble at all, how about we go inside"

He opens the door for me as we both enter inside his rather cozy cabin

I look around a bit

"Place seems messier"

He smiles at me

"I've been studying lately..."

I look at him

"Who are you? and what have you done with f/n?!"