Part 4

Third person POV
You wake up on the couch but without Toga next yo you 'I guess it was a dream again' you think while looking sad. Then a pair of hands wrapped around you "Hello sleepy head it's 1:34 in the afternoon, come I made pancakes!" Toga said. You two went yo the kitchen, Himiko made a hole restaurant there. You yo sit on the table and pull out you phone, Toga was shocked "wasn't your phone broken?!" she asked "Well I have two phones, when my mom visits me she takes my phone away so I won't spend to much time on it and I gatta be prepared" you answered, Toga was shocked all this time stalking dut she hasn't seen the second phone. "Clever, indeed clever" she said. As you were about to dig in to the pancake, you two heard a knock on the door. "Who could that be?" you mumble and you hear a "Police here open the door!". Himiko jumped "Hide me! You have to! If the police find out I'm here you will be in danger and me too! I'll explain later!" she added. You used your quirk, then Toga and you went upstairs running, then you moved the carpet under the bed, pushed a button that was hidden under the there. A whole intite stair case opened and lights flashed down the hole." YOU HAVE A SECRET BACE UNDER YOUR HOUSE" Toga screemed "I do now go down there, you can find some food in the boxes" you added and shuved Toga in there closing everything behind. You walked slowly down the stairs making sure that there was no evidence that Himiko was here. After that you undid your quirk and opened the door just to see two police officers. You were about to say hi but one of them started talking. "Hello, we're here becouse we heard that a villan is in your house" "Aa... A villan? How does he look" you respond scared "It's not a he it's a she. She has blons hair and golden yellow eyes. Her name is Himiko Toga, have you seen her" the other police man added. Your head was going to expload, was toga really a villan. "No sir, I have not seen her." They were not sure so they went to inspect the house. After 20 minutes or so they were done. The hiding spot you chose for Toga was a good one. "They are gone you can come out, you have some explaining to do" you said to her angry. Himiko came out and sat on the bed. "OK. I'm a villan, I didn't want to tell you bec..."she started" YOU LIED TO ME!!! " " It's not like that, would you talk to me if you knew I was a villan from the start, I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND CAN'T YOU SEE! " Toga explained herself." I guess no, OK Ill let that one slide but no more lying OK? I hope I made it clear" "THANK YOU SOO MUCH Y/N!" Toga screamed softly "I was wondering what is your quirk is" you ask Toga "Oh well I drink a persons blood and I transform into them nothing special, what's yours?" Me? Oh mine has no action, I control time. In two words I can stop the time and no one will know and I can pick who is not going to be frozen" you started to talk "THAT I COOOL. I want to have a quirk like that!" Toga said a bit jelly.

😋