Home

I heard Nicole laughing just as soon as the door clicked. I jumped up way too fast that my violin almost fell when I ran towards her. She was giggling. "Yeah, Brett. I just got home. He's up. I could hear him practicing from outside the house." I don't know why the hair at the back of my neck stood up.

"Hey, Nicole! How's work?" She finally looked up at me. Well, she seems delighted to see me.

"EDDY!" a wide smile crept on her face. "I am so glad you're looking a lot better! How are you feeling?"

"Yeah, I am. I was able to put in some practice." I wanted to chat with her but she went straight to her room.

"Eddy, just a moment. I just have to take a shower and make sure I don't bring home the virus."

She re-emerged from our room towards the bathroom with her phone still in her hand and ear. In between water sounds, I can still vaguely hear Brett's voice on speakerphone. I felt my face redden. Why is this irritating me so much?

I took my phone and dialed Brett, rejected. I dialed again, this time using other social media and he finally accepted. "Bro, I was talking to somebody. I'll call you back later."

"Nah! Let's talk about our world tour. We have to plan what to do." He sighed and I finally heard silence coming from the bathroom except for some water sounds and humming from Nicole. Our call actually turned out to be very productive. The slight guilt I felt for calling him just to end their conversation completely disappeared. We were able to assign who contacts the hotels and concert venues for the cancellations.

I heard the water shut off and I quickly darted inside the room. Nicole entered wearing a white towel wrapped around her while drying her hair off with another towel. She was wincing though.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, no. I helped a patient transfer from a wheelchair to a bed, his knee buckled, and pulled my shoulder. It's a bit sore to reach overhead."

"Here, let me dry your hair." She sat in front of the dresser while I towel and blow-dry her hair.

She pulled out a little tub of tiger balm from her drawer, I took it from her and massaged it on her shoulder. "Mmm," She moaned. And every single hair in my whole body stood up.

"Can you please also put some on my neck and in between my shoulder blades?" Of course, I happily obliged.

"I think it's better if you lie down on the bed." The sight of her face down on the bed with just a towel on was almost too much for me to bear. Her head was turned to the side, eyes closed. Every single curve from the dip on her back to the high of her perfectly shaped ass. Remembering that she's completely naked under it didn't help me as well. I cleared my throat and gulped as I ran my hands on her skin.

"Harder Eddy, please" I know what she meant but a completely different scenario flashed against my eyes. I started to sweat and my hand began to tremble. I leaned a little bit forward using my weight instead of my now missing strength to massage her.

"Yes, just like that. Lower please, Eddy" She squirmed a bit under me until she was able to free herself from the towel that wrapped her.

"What are you doing Nicole?"

"What? You've already seen everything. Remember?" She said nonchalantly, her body relaxed once again and her eyes re-closed.

My hands resumed working on her, going lower and lower. My hands now kneading the back of her thighs. I saw her whole body twitch, so fast that I almost thought that I imagined it. Something wet glinted in between her legs. I looked at her in confusion. Her eyes were still closed, just a tad bit tighter now. She was biting her lower lip, her face flushed and her fists were gripping the sheets hard.

All control self-control I had flew out the window. I flipped her. I straddled her and held her wrists against the bed. My eyes zeroed in on the confirmed wetness in between her legs. She met me halfway as I violently dived towards her face to kiss her. She arched her back as I ravenously licked and kissed her neck. She pulled my hair down bringing my face to her breasts.

"Please" She begged.

"Oh my God", I prayed as I brought her breast into my mouth. I heard her say yes in between her gritted teeth.

"I need you!! I need you! I need you, Eddy! Please!" Her legs were already apart, her hips grinding against my clothed groin.

Her hands carelessly and blindly pulled down my shorts and boxers. It sprang up against my abdomen. Oh shit. I have never been this hard in my life. My shorts weren't even halfway off when she pulled my pelvis towards hers, forcefully clashing against hers in the air. I felt all air leave her, still aggressively meeting me in each and every stroke.

"Fuu-uuucckkkk" She cried out loud, her legs squeezing me as I pumped my last stroke releasing every bit I had in me into her.

I collapsed on top of her and rolled beside her. She looked at me, our eyes still filled with euphoria. Our hands were still clasped, intertwined. My shirt was wet, and my shorts caught in my ankle. We laughed and fell asleep just like that.