Chapter 0

A/N: This is my first twice fanfic please go easy on me! I just got into TWICE and I'm a new ONCE because of my friend! Sana caught my attention,  my man's pride been defeated! Lol. I can't wait for their next comeback song! Let's stream it!

By the way, I write this in 3rd person for the entire book and the reader's gender would be neutral so both boys and girls can read this!

Enjoy reading my story and please vote, comment!

[Prologue]

I made a huge mistake of my youth life.

I dirt the Goddess of School uniform.

From the moment my juice falls into her clothes, I am already sure what she'll do to me.

If I hadn't let my guard down, I wouldn't have to be involved with these Hideous Girls, who have the power to take over the school at night and go crazy.

Today as I was about to escape according to my plan, the girls had already caught me. I'm sure this is the Goddess order.

"Stay still and be a good person." A tanned pale skin, hair tied and an informal uniform pushed me down, facing to the dusty floor and put my hands at the back. Another girl accompanied her so there would be no chance of struggling.

"What's going to happen to me?" I glared at them intensely and they crack a laugh as if I was telling a hilarious joke.

"I can't believe you ask that! Even though you're the one pissed our queen off! Could it be... is this your first time?" I felt like there's a flame in my heart and my eyes widened in shock.

"Don't worry~ I'll tell Sana unnie to go easy on you.." Their smiles were evil, especially with their bloodshot eyes. They pull out a syringe and inject me with it.

A drug...? For some reason... m-my eyes are.. too heavy.. Am I sleepy? It was just a drug that forces me to knock myself out.

I heard about it too. The Goddess of School and her little peasants rule the school at night and do malicious things to students.

I wonder... what's going to happen to me.