tinder chap 22- brownies and cookies

HI MANGAS ARE FREAKING AMAZING

also this chapter is kind of a filler chapter? and nothing much happens. just some fluff. im kinda in a rush rn cuz its 8.57pm and my dad shuts down my wifi at 10pm ://

also also also, im not american so i use the metric system so uhh jic ur from the us and wondering
100cm=1m (not relevant)
1000m=1km (not relevant)

1000g=1kg
1000ml=1l

uh yeah

Ricky's POV:

Neens and I spent the rest of the day goofing off. I noticed that she kept trying to keep me busy as she probably thought it would take my mind off everything else. She wasn't wrong though.

She asked if I wanted to go to the arcade nearby but I declined because of all the scars on my face. I was scared that we may bump into someone I knew and I'd have to explain everything to them. She understood so instead, we stayed home and played a bunch of board games, among us, twister, etc.

However, our fun was short-lived as as soon as Nini's moms came home, they started freaking out when they saw my face. They immediately rushed me to the hospital when they found out Nini treated me herself. Long story short, the doctor said Nini had done everything correctly and that the scars would take about 4 to 5 days to completely heal (idk imagine ricky has magic blood that allows him to heal faster than normal) 

When we got home, they decided that I should stay home for the next few days so nobody would ask about my scars since I was really insecure about it. I even managed to get them to let Nini stay home too.

I decided to only tell Big Red and Kourtney about my situation so they could bring us any homework and notes from school. I didn't want to tell the rest of the gang since I felt like they would judge me or something. Nini told me they wouldn't but she also said that she didn't want to force me to tell them anything so I chose not to.

Don't get me wrong, I trusted them a lot. But I wasn't that close to them and I don't know.. I just, didn't want to?

Nini and I spent the next few days alone at home, having fun but also concentrating on studies. We made many new memories together though my favourite was when we made cookies together..

"Hey Ricky! Get out of bed!!" Nini squealed delightledly as she pulled the blanket away from me. It was Thursday, about 10 in the morning, and I was sleeping soundly in Nini's guest bedroom. Well that was before she woke me up.

Nini opened the windows to allow some fresh air to enter and I immediately felt a cool breeze coming from it. Birds were chirping cheerfully outside and the sun was shining brightly. I sat up groggily and stretched.

"Why are you so happy today" I groaned. I had like 11 hours of sleep yet I was still so sleepy. UUUGH.

"Secret" She said in a sing-song voice and winked. Holy shit she was so hot when she winked.. STOP IT RICKY. "Just.. get ready and meet me downstairs in a bit"

I nodded and as soon as she left, I fell back on the bed. However, as if on cue, she came back in and shouted at me to wake up.

"GET UP SLEEPYHEAD" She teased.

"Okay okay" I groaned again. I quickly got ready and went downstairs. However, I definetely did not expect to see what I just saw.

There were bags of flour, sugar, eggs and a bunch of other ingredients lying on the kitchen top.

"What's this?" I asked, stepping down from the steps.

"We're gonna be making.. COOKIES AND BROWNIES" Nini did jazz hands.