Tournament 1: 9

Present Mic: READY? START!

Aoyama wasted no time as he started firing laser beams at Izuku, and Izuku started to dodge his attacks without using his Quirk. Izuku started to run around the arena to avoid Aoyama's beams, he ducked, side-stepped, and jumped over, meanwhile Aoyama was doing his best on not letting his stomach ache as he was starting to tremble a bit.

Izuku: 'I just have to wait until his stomach starts aching. Then I'll have the chance to get him out of the arena.'

Aoyama: Here comes a big one...!

Aoyama started to charge up a big laser beam to shoot at Izuku. Izuku took noticed of this and kept on running circles around Aoyama, hoping he won't be able to hit him. As Aoyama got done charging his laser, he quickly turned Izuku and shot a massive laser beam at Izuku. Izuku quickly dodged out of the way, but he got hit by it, causing half of his gym uniform to be ripped off. He quickly got back up and looked at Aoyama, and Aoyama started to struggle and couldn't keep his stance, and even his pants started to fall off.

Aoyama: M-My pants! *Tries to pull them up*

Izuku took this chance to run up to Aoyama and pushes him off the arena. Aoyama was struggling to fight back, since his stomach was hurting and his pants were almost about to fall off. When they got to the boundaries of the arena, Izuku grabbed Aoyama by the collar of his uniform and judo throws him out of bounds, causing Aoyama to get the wind knocked out of him.

Midnight: Aoyama is out of bounds! Midoriya advances to round two!

The crowd started to roar loud for Izuku's victory. And Izuku had a smile on his face and waved at the crowd.

Present Mic: IN THE FINALS, THE FIRST PERSON TO ADVANCE TO THE SECOND ROUND IS IZUKU MIDROIYA FROM CLASS A!

In the Class A bleachers, Uraraka and Iida was cheering for Izuku's victory, and some of the other classmates smiled at him. Then Y/N came out of the entrance of the stance bleachers and went to go take a seat by Jiro and Momo.

Jiro: What's up, Y/N. Where've you been?

Y/N: I was having a chat with someone, but it was nothing important. *Looks at Izuku* So, Izuku Midoriya goes on to the second round. That's good to hear.

Momo: Yeah. But I don't know why he didn't use his Quirk, though... If he plans on winning this tournament without using his Quirk, then I don't see how he'll win this.

Y/N didn't say a word, all he did was wonder if Izuku was actually planning to win this without using One For All. He knows what would happen to Izuku if he uses it, but he still wants Izuku to fight without holding anything back. Uraraka and Iida noticed how Y/N was focusing in on Izuku and how he looked very... serious.

Iida: Y/N... Are you okay?

Y/N: *Snapped out of thoughts* Huh? Oh, yeah... just focusing, that's all.

Some of the students looked at Y/N with curiosity on their face, but they didn't say anything and looked back at the tournament.

Present Mic: YAHOO! THAT WAS KIND OF A BORING FIRST MATCH, BUT WE SHOULD PRAISE THEM BOTH FOR A BRAVELY FOUGHT MATCH!

Izuku and Aoyama was standing in front of each other, and shook each other's hand as a sign of sportsman ship. Everyone started to clap their hands and cheered for them. They both walked to their backstage areas and waved at the crowd.

Todoroki POV

Midoriya won, huh? I thought as I was walking down the hallway getting prepared for my match against Sero. And as I made a left at the corner, my bastard of a dad, Endeavor was standing there waiting for me.