n i n e t e e n

"liv!"

"one sec," I yelled.

then a few minutes later, "aliva!!"

"I said one second!" I yelled again.

"oh my god if you don't get down here right now-"

"ok tina, I'm here," I said, picking up my sun hat.

we were currently going to the beach which was where we always went on weekends because we had nothing better to do. but this week, Tina's boyfriend, manny was coming too so I would be lonely.

I got into her car and she drove us to manny's place in order to pick him up.

"hey babe," he said, giving tina a kiss when he entered the car.

"hey how are you?"

"better now that I'm with you," he winked and she laughed.

oh god, I was going to be stuck with this all day.

we soon arrived at the beach and got out of the car, taking our stuff along with us.

as we were trying to find a good space to settle I saw corbyn and daniel throwing frisbees at each other.

"tina! look it's corbyn!" I exclaimed in surprise.

she looked over and squealed "c'mon let's go say hi,"

"wait, do I look okay?" I asked.

"you look perfect, as usual," she said, "now c'mon let's go."

I obliged and we walked over to where the why don't we boys plus emerald were hanging out.

"hi," I said.

"omg liv!" emerald was the first to look up and soon everyone followed.

"liv? holy shit! hey," corbyn said in a surprised tone as he pulled me into a hug, "it's so nice to finally meet you!"

"you too," I grinned.

‧₊ ⤷ 𖧷₊˚ .‧₊ ❀ ⌝₊˚ .

"ahh stop!" I laughed as corbyn splashed water on me.

"no, you deserve it for pouring sand on my hair," he said.

"it was a mistake!"

it was not. I was bored so I poured sand on his hair.

"sure it was," he said with an unbelieving tone.

"it was!" I argued, splashing him.

"oh it's on!" he said and soon we started splashing water on each other.

"smile for the camera!" I heard someone say and looked just in time for daniel to take a picture of us.

"nooo! delete that!" I said.

"haha no can do," he smirked, "if you bully me again I'll post it."

"that's blackmail!"

"I know," he smirked.

choke on your saliva please, I thought.

corbyn and I got out of the water and dried ourselves off.

‧₊ ⤷ 𖧷₊˚ .‧₊ ❀ ⌝₊˚ .

we were both sitting on our blankets and talking since we were completely dry now. I decided to take a picture because why not. then right after I took the picture my body was on the sand and corbyn was laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"oh my god, corbyn!" I groaned.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist," he said with a laugh.

tina helped me off the sand and I thanked her. she nodded and went back to cuddling with her boyfriend.

"hey liv, I'm sorry," corbyn said, giving me a hug.

"I know, it's fine," I smiled.

"guys we need to Go!" jonah yelled.

"well that's my cue, you have my number text me," he winked, "also I'll text you my address so we can meet another time,"

I smiled and nodded, "sounds like an amazing idea. I'll text you my address too,"

he kissed me on the cheek, smiled and waved. then he was gone.

 🐳 🌸 ♡ 🌸 🐳

thats how they met lol is it dumb?? 

not me forgetting how to write a normal chapter lmaoo

although if u want to see a normal chapter u could read my shawn mendes imagines book :D 

or u could read any book by @purrpleamethyst hehe thats my other account just dont read the miraculous lady bug book lmaoo

im working on a new book for that account but idk when it'll be out cuz im lazy lmao and i want there to be 10 chapters before posting and i have 6.

u could follow my insta istilldomendes for edits heeh

sorry for the self promo

n e wayss

recommended song isss

part of me by the vamps

~esther

October 17, 2020