Oumeno Wedding

Kokichis pov

"alright looking good buddy" kaito said helping me with my tie. Today was the day I would marry the love of my life. Shuichi, makoto,gonta and nagisia were also here since I made them my groomsmen while himiko made tenko, Kamaru, toko, Seako and kotoko as the bridesmaids.

Nagisia was sitting down nursing my three turning four year old nephew legoshi. I sat next to him and ruffled his hair.

"thanks for agreeing to be my best man"

He looked up at me "no problem. I like you better than other adults."

"wow I'm flattered"

He chuckled "I like your nephew he's really cute!"

"I know. He's very important to me" I smiled at my little nephew, unaware of what was going on around me until kaito shook my shoulders.

"come on man it's time to get going!"

"oh right!"

I rushed over and accidentally bumped into ayano marine a future fondation member.

"oh sorry about that! And thanks again for letting us use your daughter as our flower girl!"

"no problem love my little cala always wanted to be a flower girl!"

I waved to her and walked to the alter. I saw legoshi playing with cala and the boys. So cute!

Then the door opened and himiko came out in beautiful white dress with takkaki taking her down the aile. Make sense he is like a father figure to us all.

She came up to the alter.

"you look beautiful" I whispered.

She smiled sweetly "thanks. You look pretty handsome yourself"

"hehe thanks"

The priest smiled at us and began. We said our vows and the priest told us to finish it off with a kiss.

We kissed and everyone clapped. This is it. I'm married to the most beautiful girl in the world.