004

It's been a year since Overhaul took in Izuku, he is Officially part of the Shie Hassakai. About a month ago he found out that Eri was part of the main part of ridding the earth of quirks, of course he felt bed but he knew it had to be done. He walked out of his room and to his father's office, the others found that Overhaul grew on the once hyper child. His Green eyes looked bored all the time and he wore a green and golden plague mask with white gloves, he also wore the same outfit as his father. He knock on the door " who is it?" He heard his father's voice call out, he fixed his tie.
       " It's me Dad" he spoke, even his voice was monotone like Overhaul's.  "Ah, Izuku! Come in" Izuku opened the door and walked in, Chronostasis stood to the side. Izuku waved at the silver haired man, earning a nod from the respectful man. Izuku sat on the couch and pulled out a book, he couldn't do much things since he was only six years old so he read about quirks and studied then to help his father. Overhaul began talking once again, this time including his son.
      " Izuku, could you bring Eri to the garden before the experiments today? And Chronostasis could you watch them?" His cold voice echoed inside the clean office, izuku gave a thumbs up and Chronostasis nodded. Izuku followed Chronostasis to Eri's room, the girl curled up on her bed. She smiled once she saw Izuku, jumping down and running to him. She hugged him gently while he patted her head, he took her hand and guided her to the gardens. Chronostasis took a picture of the two before following them, he sat on a bench while two kids played.
       They played for an hour before the Experiments needed to begin, Eri fought so Chronostasis had to carry her. Izuku walked behind him, he walked to the kitchen were Tabe and Rappa were. Rappa laughed and lifted the bored looking child o to his shoulder, izuku giggled and held onto Rappa so he wouldn't fall. Tabe gave the boy a ice cream, Izuku thanked him and climbed down Rappa to sit at the table. Tabe helped Izuku onto a seat before he sat down and ate his own Ice cream, Rappa joining them with his own. The two enterained the child until it was his bedtime, they put him to bed before doing their own things.