Keep it Simple

Devyn: look
Destiny: WOW-
U Look at ale cuz he was texting in the gc . Btw kai was drunk 😬
DA Group

 Btw kai was  drunk 😬DA Group

Alejandro: Lets go home devyn

Kai: NO COME WITH ME DEVYN IM UR BF
Alejandro: no why would she ever go with u
Kai : I SAID SO NOW LETS LEAVE
Diego and mar : devyn just come with us ok asap .
U run into mars and diego arms and you guys go into a uber so ale and kai cant find ofc since u 4 houses u went to ur 2nd one so they couldent find u , you a needed a break.
Devyn: Thanks guys
Diego: Np
Mar: Why don't u wanna go with them ?
Devyn : ..... I dont wanna be in a relationship and i told them not rn i like ale as a bestfriend and kai as well but kai is just forceing me to come with him like if i were his girlfriend or something .
Diego and mar : ohh .. its ok dev just stay with us ok ?want to go get food !??
Devyn: Nahh I'll wait here , yall can go without me
Diego: But what if he comes to kidnap u ?
Mar: Yeah devyn ?
Devyn: Ill be fine go .
Diego and mar : u sure ?
Devyn: Yes im sure .
They leave and then u blacked out but then realized.... kai was knew where u were ... Keep in mind ur wrapped in a rope and tape on ur mouth .
Kai: Hey devyn
Devyn: * random words because of the tapes *
Kai takes the tape off
Kai : Awww .. is devyn sad because she cant see ale , oh well .
Devyn: Im not KAIRI u broke up with me :
Kai : u buried mine
Devyn: Are u okay ?
Kai : Will u take my soul in the midnight rain ?
Devyn: Kai ARE U OKAY
Kai: NO , see devyn i would think you'd understand me out of all the people i know but I guess no see im just a waste of life i should just kill myself i could probably silt my wrists but it would never help .
Devyn: KAI Please dont do those things .
Kai: then fix it
Devyn: How ?!
Kai: Breaking up with ale ..
Devyn: Im not with ale ,
Kai: Dont u miss when im gone .
Devyn: Ur the reason why im not around 😬
Kai: So therefore ur MINE ONLY MINE ok and if anything goes wrong I'll deal with it OK !??
Devyn: Yess 😐
Kai : Now lets get out of here then he drops down to the floor and hear the door slam and think ale is here so u run to the back asap .
Kevin .- DEVYN dont runn its me kevin
U check but its nothim and see him but it was dark so u thought it was ale u run back to your other house asap and see everyone else .
Alejandro: DEVYNNN ?? He runs to give u a hug and a kiss on ur cheek .
Devyn: Uhh .. yeah anyways WHERE WERE YALLL ???
Samantha : Real question is WHERE WERE YOU.
Destiny : 👁👄👁 kevin was their to go find u .
Hector: YEAH ? where were you
Devyn: i was at my other house were diego and mar kept safe but they left to go get food i said no to them cuz i was fine , kai comes and i blacked out but then he said i was his gf and i was his he fell down onto the floor and a guy said it was kevin so i ran here just incase it wasnt him .
Aliz : Girl we sent kevin to safe you i guess he hit him with something and yeah .
Door bell rings
Devyn: Kevin ?
Kevin : u bett3r buy me chick-fil-a after that i almost got killed cuz of kai ! im not doing this for free.
Everyone: LMAFOOO
Skips to monday at school
Kai : Listen devyn i aplogize for doing this to you i was drunk and fed up with you being with alejandro and i was just terrified you would find someone better than me ... ik it hurted you but i got yael somewhere else she is with mattia .
Devyn: Kai .... i accept the whole drunk thing but the break up i cant be with you .
Kai : So ur going with ale ?
Devyn: not rn because im taking a break but if i were sure .
Kai: Ohh.. ok .
Hours pass and you leave school and get home.
Alejandro: Uh.. devyn i need to talk to u .
Devyn : what about ?
Alejandro: So do u wanna talk
Devyn: like the talking stage or ??
Alejandro: ummmm..
Then suddenly he kisses you and his lips were so soft asf , he carries u to ur room turns the led lights red and unbuttons his shirt . Then someone knocks 😌 ale turns off the led light and dresses back .
???????- OPEN THE DOOR NOW DEVYN KOHL
Devyn - fuc* He's here
Alejandro: Who ? Ur brother ?
Devyn: yes My brother go hide in my closet take the secret elevator room 3.
U open the door and you see your ... brother ....
New character
Julian ( Your brother )