77.

Him.

Week passed by smoothly and well. 

Today is Friday and as soon as Camila and I woke up, all we could think about is upcoming ultrasound, which is at 3PM. We can find our gender today. Well, not we, our parents and we will find out on baby gender at gender revel party, but this day is still exciting. 

Right now it is 7:40AM and we have already worked out, showered and did our regiment. Just as I finished washing off shaving foam, Cami, who is in her undergarments, hopped in my arms, smiling cheerfully and excitedly, placing sweet kisses all over my face. Her slim legs wrapped around my waist and petite arms are around my neck. My arms sneaked around her delicate waist.

"Our baby is the size of a lemon."- she spoke merrily, making me grin. 

I kissed her cheeks and forehead before hugging her securely. She hugged me lovingly as our foreheads rested together and joyful smiles formed on our faces. 

After a few moments, we proceeded getting ready. When I styled my hair,  I moved onto clothes. As I have no meetings today, I put on black jeans, white t-shirt and black shoes. Cologne was sprayed on my neck and I added hand watch. 

When I finished, I glanced at Camila and saw a lot of jeans laying on the sofa as she is putting on another pain. I approached her and leaned on the wall, watching her happily. 

"I can't zip any of them."- spoke very excitedly Cami, making me smile even wider. 

"Well, baby bump is bigger."- I stated with a smile, glancing at beautiful belly. 

"You are stunning, angel."- I said profoundly, hugging my beloved securely as she eagerly snuggled into me, blushing and smiling dazzlingly. 

"Will you go shopping with me, please?"- she cutely asked with priceless smile, hugging me lovingly. 

"Absolutely, amore mio."- I gladly agreed and pecked her honeyed lips gently. 

"I love you."- said sweetly Cami and kissed my cheeks. 

"I love you, la mia bellezza."- I replied cheerfully and hugged her tighter, adding kiss on her forehead.

Her.

As I couldn't zip 12th pairs of jeans, I didn't even bother trying on the rest. We are very excited about my baby bump growing. 

Leo kept me company while I got dressed. I put on black biker shorts and matching tank-top that I tucked in them. White sneakers followed. To cover up baby bump, I peered in Leonardo's side and took his dress-shirt in white colour. I put it on, not doing any buttons; as I loosely tied it around my waist, belly is completely hidden. 

I brushed my hair and tied it in ponytail. No makeup, only cherry lip balm with rosy tint and a bit of golden highlighter on my collarbones, cheeks and nose. After spraying my perfume on my neck and right wrists, I added hand watch to the mesmerising set of my jewellery.

"You look gorgeous, bambina."- complimented sincerely Leo, wrapping his muscular arms around my waist as I blushed. 

"Grazie mille. You are very striking."- I profoundly replied and attractive smirk from him. 

Leonardo leaned in and I gladly met him half-way. He kissed me lovingly and passionately as his hands moved to my bum, taking it in gentle, secure hold. My arms sneaked around his neck, pulling him closer. 

"My exceedingly sexy baby mama."- spoke against my lips Leo with devilishly appealing smirk that has me weak in my knees. 

"My very hot baby daddy."- I said honestly and pecked him affectionally, only for him to kiss me dotingly.