Chapter 10

I wake up to hear voices downstairs. I look at my phone screen and read the time. "8:47.. Breakfast was at 8.. shit!" I quickly get up and go to brush my teeth and run downstairs. Stepping in the dining room, seeing a few of the boys finishing up their food, some just talking.

"Ahh, Nako-Chan finally decided to wake up!" Oikawa greets. "I saved you a plate!"

I drag a hand along his back as I walk behind him, taking the seat next to him. "Thank you!"

"Today we'll be playing volleyball at the gymnasium. You don't have to go if you don't want to. And I was told to inform you, dinner will be held every night at 7:30pm, so keep that in mind." Mizoguchi says, leaving the table.

I bite off a bit of the sausage, watching most of the guys start their way up to their rooms. Oikawa stays with me for a minute, before I decide to take my food up to my room so he can go get ready as well.

I look through my closet after eating half of my food, searching for a outfit to wear today. I don't think I'll be playing today, so I pick out a cute outfit rather than sporty.

I put my hair in a low messy bun and head downstairs, seeing some of the team at the front door

I put my hair in a low messy bun and head downstairs, seeing some of the team at the front door. I walk with them to the gymnasium.

Fukurōdani and Nekoma are already there when we walk in.

"Hey, Hey, Hey! It's NakoKo!" Bokuto exclaims as he runs over, bringing me in for a hug, like always.

"Bokuto-San get back here." Akaashi calls from the net.

"Bo, can you please put me down?""

"Sorry, I just missed you so, so, so much!" Bokuto crosses his arms and huffs, "You still haven't hung out with me."

He's just like Oikawa.

"We've only been here three days, Bo." I playfully punch his arm and go over to the bench. Kuroo watches me with a poker face, probably still upset over the dress ordeal. I wave at him, receiving a short one back.

━━━━

Rounds and rounds of volleyball later, we headed back to the houses to get ready for dinner. I put on an outfit I've been planning all winter to wear this summer, pairing it with white heels.