20 : Life's Sweet As Honey

" what the hell did you said??"

"Will you go on a honeymoon with me? "

" Ohhh you guys planning to go on a honeymoon? For what?? "

Kao appeared out of nowhere like he always did,  and heard about their conversation.

" Well.. I did plan to go for our upcoming wedding anniversary, but it seems like Tine didn't want too.. "

Bright pouts his lips.

" What's going on here? Let's have dinner " Mew came by.

" Bright want to take Tine to honeymoon for their upcoming wedding anniversary,  but Tine refuse.. "

Kao told him.

" Oyy,  Tine.. You should go... "

" Go where?? " Suree appeared, between Kao and Mew.

Then,  Earth came hugging Kao from behind, and Saint came right beside Mew.

" Hey guys!  What's up?? " - Earth

" Mae called for all of us. What keeps you guys waiting? " - Saint

" What is this all about??  Who's going where?  -  Suree

" Bright have plan to go honeymoon with Tine to celebrate their upcoming wedding anniversary but... Tine refuse to go.. " -  Kao

" Damn it, P'Kao!  Why don't you just tell the whole neighbourhood about it then??! "

Tine getting annoyed by his older brother and Bright chuckles.

Last but not least, Mae came over after listening to some chaos outside.

" I'm calling all of you to have some dinner but one after another dissappear from the table and stuck right here.. What are you guys talking about?? "

" Mae... Tine didn't want to go to honeymoon with Bright. Their wedding anniversary is coming soon. "

Mew told Mae about it

" Okay..That's not me... Mew told mae. " -  Kao

" Tine.. Why didn't you want to come? If it's about the twins.. Don't worry.. We can take a look after them.. You guys should spend your precious time.. " - Mae

" I-I... Never.. Said.. I didnt want to go... "

Tine was blushing.

" It's all set then.  We will go to... Hawaii by the end of the week."

Bright wrapped his hands around Tine's waist, and they went inside to have dinner.

********

A day before their honeymoon vacation,

" BRIGHHHHHTTTT!  "

" Yes?? "

"Don't you 'Yes'  me.. What the hell is this?? "

" you ask me to pack my clothes.. "

" I know that... But this.. Seriously THIS??!! "

 Seriously THIS??!! "