A Villan Gone bad.

Miles was dangling from the cliff.
"Help!" he yelled. Gadfly Looked at him, back at Merc. He held his hand out to Miles. Then smirked.
"EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!" And he hopped on the Photon Flyer and flew away with Merc. He looked Merc dead in the eye and said,
"Tell anyone about this, and you're scrap metal. You hear me?" Merc tried to escape to save his best friend who is practically a brother but Gadfly closed the roof.
"We will see each other again someday," Miles told Merc.
Gadfly took off in the ship, and Miles eventually lost grip of the Jetpack and fell into the ditch. The boy wanted to call his mom but he knew that this was the end. This is not how he expected to die. And especially so soon. His 8th birthday was coming up and he would never get to celebrate it. Eventually everyone got back to the Stellasphere. Once everyone was on the ship, they immediately noticed someone was missing.
"Miles!" the family exclaimed.
"Where's Miles?!" said his mother in distress.
"He fell into a ditch and I tried to save him, but he fell and the flyer couldn't fit in!" Gadfly said in a believable yet sarcastic voice. Merc was about to tell them what happened but Gadfly kicked him in the knee to remind him that they 'made a deal.'
"Gadfly, show me where he fell." said the mom.
"I'll take you there now! I am so sorry for your loss."
Gadfly was handcuffed and brought onto the space guard space cruiser. The purple criminal pointed to the ditch where Miles was last seen. Lieutenant Luminix carefully lowered Captain Joe into the ditch to look for the child. He turned on a flashlight and found blood, lots of blood. Miles was right there. He was still alive, but he had a very weak pulse. He was bleeding and his legs were broken. His face was all scratched up and he wasn't breathing.
This planet was made of diamond and had no air. His space suit was torn and his helmet was broken. He picked up his nephew and brought him back to the space cruiser. Before the family could react, Miles took a gasp of air but then he died. Miles, the youngest yet most energetic of the team, was dead. Gadfly had this evil smirk on his face. The boy's body was taken to the morgue for further research on how much damage was taken from the impact from his fall.