1

It's only been a week since Elena flip her switch back. After a day of crying, she decided she needed a new change, she moved to New Orleans. As she was walking through the French Quarter, she was spotted by Marcel.

Marcel: Elena Gilbert.

She turned around.

Elena: Do I know you?

He took a step a forward.

Marcel: No, you don't.

She frowned a little, and brushed her hair behind her ear.

Elena: Then how do you know me?

Marcel: When I first saw you I thought you were Katherine Pierce, almost started to call Klaus.

She slowly took steps back.

Elena: You didn't call him right?

He chuckled lightly.

Marcel: No.

She stop walking all together, and took a deep breath.

Elena: How did you know I wasn't her.

Marcel: I heard you on the phone the other day. Person on the other end called you Elena. I looked you up to see if it wasn't a made up name.

She frowned and shook her head.

Elena: Then what do you want with me? If you know I'm not her then why come to me?

Marcel: Come with me. I'll explain everything.

She hesitantly followed him.

They went to a bar, he told her what he found out about her, how he's the king of New Orleans, how he knows the originals, and how he could really use someone like her to rule by his side.

Elena: So..you want me to be your queen?

He shook his head.

Marcel: I'm not looking for an wife. You would be my adviser.

Elena: I'll do it.

Marcel: Great. But you'll have to move in with me, I have the room, and it'll be easier for me to get in contact with you.

Elena: One more thing.

Marcel: Name it?

Elena: Make me queen. If I'm gonna help you, I want equal power. I'm not saying let's get married, just make me queen.

Marcel: Alright, I can work with that.

Back in Mystic Falls.

Caroline: It feels weird without her.

Bonnie: Yeah. But I don't blame her for leaving.

Caroline took a sip of her tea.

Caroline: I just wish she didn't have to.

Bonnie: Me too.

Before Elena left she only told Caroline and Bonnie where she moved. She didn't want to risk Damon or Stefan trying to take her home, Caroline and Bonnie never say where she went in public just in case they were around.

2 months later in Mystic Falls.

Klaus: Brother, sister. Pack your things, we're moving.