2

Elena: Hey Marcel, I'm heading out.

He looked over at her and nodded.

Marcel: Alright. Don't forget the originals are coming to the party tonight.

Elena: I won't.

The second she stepped out, one of the fellow high-ranking vampires, Diego approached her.

Diego: My queen.

He greeted with a smirk, knowing how she prefers everyone to call her by her name. Elena just signed and laughed.

Elena: Diego.

She smiled.

Diego: Some of us are getting nervous about all the originals being in town... Including me.

She shook her head. Everyone always gets nervous when the originals show up, even if it's just one of them. But they wouldn't do anything without having a good enough reason behind it. Even though, anything could be that good enough reason. But being friends with Elijah, and Klaus's favorite doppelganger has it's perks.

Elena: You know the originals did build New Orleans from the ground up, right?

She said whatever came to her mind to get him and the rest to calm down, and hoped it's true.

Diego: I know.

She inwardly sighed in relief.

Diego: But it's just-

Elena: That they all showed up at once. And they are all here at once.

Diego: What do I tell the others?

Elena: Don't start anything and they'll be fine. If it helps, I'll talk to them now.

She smiled.

Diego: My Queen.

He said before heading back to the compound. Elena kept walking to her destination. She knew it was wrong to mislead them, but what would she tell the people who literally built the city? Not that they would listen to her anyway.

Elena walked in Rousseau's liked she owned the place, only stopping long enough to spot who she was looking for. She walked over to the bar.

Elena: Sophie, can I talk to you.

Sophie looked up making a drink.

Sophie: Sure. Just give me a minute.

Elena: Now Sophie. This can't wait.

She said trying to stay calm and remain patient. while walking here, she kept thinking of why she coming here. She needed answers and she need them now.

Sophie: Ok. But I won't be able to if Rebekah tears my head off for not getting her and her brother their drinks.

Elena looked the bar over spotting Rebekah and Elijah. Elena sighed as Sophie walked to their table. Elena speed in front of Sophie, grabbing hold the drinks and setting them down in front of the two originals.

Elena: Now can we talk? In private.

Elena arched an eyebrow. Sophie nodded

Sophie: Yeah, let's go.

Elena: Hold tight.

Elena grabbed Sophie by the arms and took off at vamp speed. Elijah and Rebekah exchanged a look.