Chapter Four: Sorry Who's That?

Chapter Four: Sorry, Who's That?

Hiccup, clumsy and dorky as ever, tripped on some of the boxes that was on his penthouse. He was kind of used to it since he tripped on them ten times in the past minutes and his toes really hurts now from being thumped into. He entered the hallway where his friends and Astrid's are helping her get her boxes. Of course, the auburn brown hair boy was really happy his love got to live with him. It's like the next step of a relationship! He clasped both of his hands together, exhaling a puff of air.

Just then, his girlfriend, Astrid, came in with her box on her arms. "These are the last ones," she informed, placing a box down and walked over to him. She tenderly wrapped her arms around his waist as the two smiled at each other. "I still can't believe we're moving together."

Hiccup nodded. "And I can't believe the girl of my dream said yes," he said softly. He took one of her hands which clung on his body and kissed it lightly.

The others then came in. "Oh just hurry up and propose to her!" Jack interrupted their moment. "Seriously!"

The rest of them turned to the still immature boy. "Jack!" they hollered simultaneously. The white hair guy just backed up a little by their hollering as the couple chuckled.

Just then, a beep came up on someone's watch. All of them tried to know who's it from. Then, Merida groaned. "I gotta jet guys," she informed.

Eret stopped her. "Wait, are we still on tonight?" he asked. The red haired girl leaned up on his ear and whispered something that made her boyfriend smile. They both nodded as Merida kissed his cheek and went off.

"And what was that all about?" Anna asked, raising an eyebrow. All of then were watching.

The jet black hair guy chuckled and shook his head. "None of your business," he retorted, still in a daze about her.

"We should get going," Elsa stated, looping an arm on her sister. "Conference meetings."

Jack noticed it also. "Oh yeah! I spaced out," he added and went off with the three. Eret made an excuse to just get out of the couple's way.

Now, it was just Hiccup and Astrid alone in their own penthouse. The two had silence before one took the step to speak up. "We should get packing," Astrid suggested and pointed to all the boxes around them. Her boyfriend nodded as an answer. Soon, they started living together.

•••

"Oh! He's going to be here," Astrid exclaimed, getting her keys and her bag. The blone hair girl was getting ready for work one morning. Apparently, she had early work today since there was an emergency at one of her company. She wasn't even going to work that day but it looked like her mom couldn't cover for her since she was in Russia...in a holiday. Way to love your daughter, mom!

Hiccup was saddened by this also. He didn't have to go to his company until noon so it meant he can stay with Astrid for that. But when they woke up in about 5 am, they got a call from Astrid's mother that she's going to have to get up and work. They had no choice. Of course they're going to have to get to work. "Aw, can't I just come with you?" Hiccup suggested.

Astrid chuckled. "Yeah, but then you'll be a distraction for me," she stated, giving a playful smile. "And plus all girls will be looking at you. I'm not going to allow that. You're mine."

"Possesive eh?" Hiccup laughed as his girlfriend did also. She nodded in answer, walking over to the door to answer the repetitive sounds of the doorbell. Hiccup came behind her. "Oh! You're here!"

Hiccup's eyes went big as dinner plates, seeing who it was. Astrid and the stranger kissed each other's cheek. "You have a nice apartment," the boy complimented, looking around.

Astrid giggled. "Actually, this is my boyfriend's," she informed him. She turned around to grab Hiccup. "Hiccup, this is Aaron, my personal assistant," she introduced the two. "Aaron, this is Hiccup, my boyfriend."

Aaron nodded. "You must be the famous Hiccup. Your girlfriend talks all the time," he stated and reached out a hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Hiccup shook his hand with his and blushed a bit when Aaron told him Astrid talked about him all the time. "The pleasure's all mine," he said firmly.

He looked up and down at the guy. Blonde, messy hair just like Jack's but different colour. A dark shade of blue eyes which seemed that if you look on it too hard, it'll turn into brown. Cheekbones looked strong as he has dimples on his right cheek. A smile that can taunt girls in a good way. Red and white checkered shirt underneath his spiked leather jacket. Denim jeans that reached down to his convers shoes. He looked like a supermodel trying to get girls. How could he top that? Actually, how could he top that and have Astrid?

Wait...is he...jealous?

He didn't know what to wethere be feel jealous or just angry at himself for being jealous. He shook his head, trying to clear this. No. He has to be a loyal boyfriend to Astrid and being jealous isn't one of them.

"Oh and you'll need this," Aaron added and gave her a black helmet. "My motorcycle's here."

"M-Motorcycle?" Hiccup stuttered as Astrid took the helmet. "Do-Don't you think that's a bit dangerous?" Oh, he was definetly worried now. I mean, isn't that what loyal boyfriends do? Worried about their partner. Right?

"Nah, man. It'll be fine," he assured him, shaking his head. "She'll hold unto me. Right, Strid?"

She nodded. "Right," an answer came by. She then glanced up at the now worried Hiccup. "Babe, it'll be fine. I'll see you later." She then pecked his lips and pulled back. "I love you dork."

This made Hiccup smile softly and looked up at her. "Love you too milady."

And with those words, Aaron and Astrid went off. Okay, maybe Hiccup is worried and jealous...a bit. That's alright. Right?

••••••••••••••

Heyyy guyzzz! (>•<)

This chapter was just about Hiccstrid *wink wink* *nudge nudge* if you know what I mean...xD

Anyways, if you haven't known, I don't think I'll be updating this book in a while and so like my other books.

It's not like I'm discontinuing it...it's beacause of school!!!

DX

WHYYY SCHOOLL??!!!!!! WWHHYYYYY??!!! *tantrums*

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Oh, soz, it's just breaking me down bad...

Anyways, hope you like it!

This is xxwhoareyouoo and I'm going to...

Peace out!