Chapter 2

Two days before their departure, Cat and Tori went back to buy a few more things and also some snacks. Tori also texted everyone that their flight time changed from midday to 6am. Cat stayed over Tori's the night before, though they didn't sleep as they were just jamming all night.

Beck picked them up first 2 hours before their flight, since they didnt sleep a wink, they were a bit grumpy when Beck arrived. They got their bags, and entered the 14 seater van, sat behind the driver's seat, they fell asleep right away. Next they picked up André and Robbie along with Rex.

André opened the door and was shocked by the sight of the 2 ladies in front him "Ey Yo Beck, what d'you do to these 2?" he asks as he points at their sleeping friends

"They made the car into a bedroom" Rex commented

"Beats me dude, when I picked them up they were a mess, didnt tell me what they did, as soon as they sat their butts down, it's snoresville in here" he answered

André and Robbie sat down behind them.  Lastly they picked up Jade who sat next to the driver's seat. 10 minutes before their arrival at the airport, Tori and Cat woke up to fix their faces, a little powder and lip gloss before getting off. They wore sunglasses because the light from the sun is a little coarse for the eyes with little sleep.

After being treated VIP through the airport, a red carpet layed out outside the jet, they finally got to the Jet. Everyone settled down on their seats and a flight steward, came along to bring them a complimentary beverage

"Ey Tor, this is awesome" André said as he sips on his drink and push the lever to recline his seat and pushed the massage button

"Oh candy!" Cat exclaimed while she looks around and spotted some candy in a bowl and with amazement in their eyes, Beck sat down on a 2 seater soft sofa next to her, her legs on his knees crossed "Hey Beck, pass me the hazelnuts please" She pointed at a bowl next to him amd he tossed a small bag to her.

A thought popped up into André's mind "Tori, mind telling us what you did last night and we found you and Cat asleep in the car and you didnt even notice that we got picked up"

Cat giggles, Tori answered "After we got back from the mall, Cat and I stayed up sang karaoke and watched movies"

After 10 minutes, they departed, once in the air, they were chatting, teasing, mocking each other. Tori and beck moved and sat at the back of the plane to keep away from their friends, Beck had his heaphones on listening to music, he felt something on his shoulder, He slightly moved his head to look and found Tori asleep peacefully. He smiled lightly and went back on his phone playing a video game. 5 and a half hours flew fast, finally they arrived in Honolulu. Their hotel was an hour away from the airport. They have a personal driver to drive them around.

At last, they arrived at their hotel, they were greeted right away as soon as they stepped out of their vehicle, they were given a colourful Huka Lei also, handed out fresh coconut juice in a  coconut with a little umbrella sticking out. when they stepped into the hotel, everyone's jaw dropped as they looked around the lobby, a lot of natural light coming in, the interior was a tri colour of white, brown and green, the furniture were wooded to give a natural feel to the ambiance. tropical plants are also present, the reception had a waterfall behind the counter. Amazing view of the ocean can be seen in a 275° angle. The scent of the place is tropical, not too strong. Just pure paradise. Once they checked in, they headed to their suite. It was a 2 bedroom suite (adjoining) with a lounge, bar and a huge balcony with an ocean view. The girls in one room, the boys in the other.

Everyone busied themselves with taking in the view and taking pictures and videos for updates on The Slap. Once settled in, they changed into their more comfortable clothes. Tori wore high waisted denim shorts and a white criss-cross back V-neck bodysuit matched with strapped sandals up to her ankle and her hair in a messy ponytail, Cat wore a off shoulder white crop and a denim romper, hair curled topped with a cream cute fedora with  sneakers. Jade wore a soft green high waisted short with a bow in front and a black ¾ sleeved crop top matched it with black single strapped Sandals, hair beach waved style. Beck wore a dark blue patterend shorts and a plain pale yellow tshirt with his birkenstock sandals. André wore a blue and white vertically stripped tank top with white shorts matched with a dark blue slip on shoes. Robbie wore pink shorts, a shirt with a collar buttoned up to the top.