Forms and characters.

"Ok. I know it's a pain but if you're going to live here you need to take the citizenship test like everyone else" the woman slides you some documents. "This experiment is fragile after all. Anything could happen. The smallest mistake could ruin this project so please fill this out carefully!"

Basic Information.
Full name:
Nickname:
Age:
Gender:
Species:
Sexuality:

Personality.
Likes:
Dislikes:
Hobbies:
Quirks:
Fears:

Appearance.
Hair colour:
Eye colour:
Skin tone/colour:
Typical clothing:
Changes to the academy uniform:
Defining traits.:
Animal traits:
Overview:

Extra.
Kingdom of origin:
Weapon:
Weapon name:
Magically gifted?:
Gifted element(Max of 2):
Biography:
Reasons for entering the academy:

"Alright. Your sample will be loaded in tomorrow morning. Don't be late. You're after 1759." The woman excused you.

///Loading///

Basic Information.
Full name: Lumi Yukina Cendrillion.
Nickname: Lumi. Yuki (often gets mistaken for Yumia or Yumi)
Age: 15
Gender: female
Species: human.
Sexuality: bisexual.

Personality.
Likes: being from the cold kingdom of Paricel means Lumi feels more comfortable in colder climates. Mainly because she refuses to take her coat off. She enjoys sweet foods. And the occasional sugary snack.
Dislikes: Lumi detests being asked to do things. And would much rather hang at the back of a crowd that do anything where she can fail. Her stomach is incapable of handling Spicy foods. Meaning people often play pranks on her
Hobbies: Lumi enjoys making snowmen and snowball fights. When not surrounded by snow she enjoys reading books of princes and princesses.
Quirks: she is rather shy and has a hard time expressive her true feeling. Choosing to keep things bottled up rather that speak up. To avoid hurting anyone's feelings. When she is stressed her right leg begins to shake. Although being quite timid, it's clear that Lumi has lived the sheltered life of a princess. She is often quite clueless when it comes to even the most basic things.
Fears: she is deathly afraid of failing and is not good with people. Choosing to remain away if possible.

Appearance.
Hair colour: Pink.
Hair length: long.
Eye colour: Pink
Skin tone/colour: pale
Typical clothing: Lumi typically (always) wears her white winter coat. Usually outright refusing to remove it at all. She wears black leggings and a white  winter beanie. She has a pair of furred winter boots.
Changes to the academy uniform:she wears her winter gear over it.
Defining traits.: Lumi has small scars along her back after an injury she suffered as a child.
Animal traits: none.
Overview: Lumi is a link haired girl with pink eyes who wears a white winter coat, beanie and boots along with black leggings. She also has a few small scars on her back.

Extra.
Kingdom of origin: Paricel
Weapon: Lumi wields two ice climbing axes.
Weapon name: Boreas
Magically gifted?: yes.
Gifted element(Max of 2): Lumi can control Ice and air. And her royal blood lets her use a third magic type. Light.
Biography: Born to Queen Melena of Paricel is the first born princess and is set to take over her mother's role as queen once she steps down. Whilst helping directly is not her style as of yet, she has offered multiple suggestion that have improved the kingdom.  Proving she is a worthy leader. Lumi is one of the weaker princesses and a late bloomer. Having awakened to her magic powers at the age of 10. Rather than 5. Like her cousins. She's timid and shy. But is determined to become a Queen worthy of Paricel.
Reasons for entering the academy: she aims to become better suited to deal with people and seeks a way to help her kingdom in more direct ways.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.