"I didn't know how to tell you"

~Alaya's pov~
"Ryland there's something I have to tell you...." I began to say "I'm pregnant with your baby," I said. his jaw dropped, but it quickly turned into a smile. "Really?!" he said happily. I started to smile "yes," I said. he hugged me. then the door opened. "baby we have to go" Derek said I nodded. "bye Ryland" I said waving then leaving, Derek and I went downstairs and said bye to everyone. We got into the car and started driving, it was silent "Derek... you called me baby today" I said he looked at me for a split second "yeah is that ok?" he asked "I mean we're only talking right now but I don't know" I said sadly "is this about Ryland? do you still love him?" he asked while parking on the side of the road "do you still love him?" he asked "I mean I'm pregnant with his child and those feelings don't just disappear like that" I said.

He nodded and started driving again, we arrived at my apartment "are you staying or no" I asked "no I think I'm going to go home" he said, "oh ok are you still coming over tomorrow?" I asked "no I think I'm going to stay home for good," he said "so you're breaking up with me," I said "yeah," he said I shrugged my shoulders then walked away. I sat on my bed then felt something move in my stomach I smile and put my hand on my stomach. My phone started ringing so I picked it up and saw Ryland was face timing me I answer and saw his beautiful face pop up "Hi" he said happily "Hi" I smiled back "Are you ok?" he asked "Yeah why what's up?" I asked  "You just seem down" he said "Nah I'm good Derek broke up with me that's it, I don't really care tho" I said  "Ryland, This is just the beginning of a whole life story we have together. I want you to know I love you and always will and I want the best for our baby. Promise me that you wont be a deadbeat." I said sighing "I promise. I love you to Alaya. Always and Forever" Ryland said.

Our life has just begun. Let's see where it takes us to.