Chapter 16

Sorry I didn't update on Friday. I was at a friends house and didn't have anytime. You all probably expected me to not update anyways because I'm freaking lazy. Anyways, I'm gonna be honest, I haven't finished Bleach. I just got to the 13 opening and I already want to cry. I know what's gonna happen soon and I'm not happy about it T_T. Anyways, go read the story or whatever :P.

(Y/n POV)

After Aizen told me he had something to do, I went back to my room. Ulquiorra guarded outside my door. I wonder why.. There better not be something bad happening.

'Wait, is that Ichigo's spiritual pressure! Why is he here!? Maybe that's what Aizen is doing. I hope he doesn't hurt him (at first when I wrote this sentence I had 'I hope he hurt him' XD. I mean I kind of do but... we don't talk about that..). I don't want anyone else to get involved in this. Especially since... I don't want to go back..'

Ichigo's spiritual pressure disappeared. 'He must have gone back to the world of the living. If Aizen killed him I would have felt his spiritual pressure weaken before going away. Unless Aizen just killed him so fast that-

No, Aizen wouldn't kill him yet, would he?' Suddenly I saw Ulquiorra disappear. I saw a group of arrancar all heading in the same direction. 'Wonder what's going on there. Wait, those are the Espada. Duh, they must be having a meeting.'

I couldn't think of anything to do to pass time, so I decided to take a nap.

(Aizen POV)

I just finished up with the Espada meeting. What should I do now...? Maybe I can go find Y/n. I should talk to her about starting her training again.

I decided to go to her room myself instead of having Ulquiorra bring her to me. I knocked on the door of her room. No answer. I decided to open the door myself.

I opened to door to see Y/n sleeping peacefully. 'She looks so beautiful when sleeping.' I walkover to her and sit on the side of her bed. I start combing through her hair with my hand. She rolled over so she was facing away from me.

'Well, I guess I'll wait for her to wake up. Maybe instead of going back to my room I can just stay here and take a nap with her.' I layed down next to her. She rolled over again, facing me so her face was buried in my chest.

I chuckled a little and combed through her hair again. I started to feel tired and fell asleep.

Yeah, this chapter might be bad. I'm really tired for some reason and I had no idea what I was gonna do. Welp, have a good day/ night.