CHAPTER 2

I'm in the dark alley at Tokyo, and the rains was so heavy here. Like the talks that i do with this grey-hoody man—Mimic's member.

It's almost more than 20 minutes i was exchanged the information that he asked, included the code to pass to the weapons store of the mafia.

After he asked about the details of the location of the weapons store, how the guards and all, we departed.

I leave the dark alley to the road that full of lamp lights.

I'm heading back to my car that i parked not too far from the meeting place. Then drive back to Yokohama.

The night has already began, so i'm going to killing some time before the meet up times in Bar Lupin.

Well, it's not an appointment, but still there's a chance to meet up with Dazai-kun and Odasaku-san at the same time we always met.

8 PM...

9 PM...

10 PM...

10.30 PM...

Finally 11 PM.

Though i had enough killing time, i come out of the car and walks to the Bar.

While i walks down on the stairs of the Bar, i can hear voices of Dazai-kun talking with Odasaku-san about tofu.

i stopped my step for a moment. Smiling.

There they are.

Later, i interrupted their talks and got cheerful greetings from Dazai-kun.

I ordered Tomato juice to master and have a seat beside Dazai-kun.

Then we talks about our daily job. Which is very interesting when i heard about Odasaku-san's job. It was pure told story. Not like the one what i told them.

That's about how i get this antique watch that i have in my bag. Well, it's not really a made-up story because i actually did a transactions for the watch.

I hope this is enough to hide my secret meeting with Mimic's member a few hours ago. And especially, it is for making me have an alibi when the mafia investigating their attacked weapons store in the futures time.

Surprisingly, Dazai-kun asked me to take us a photo with my camera.

That wasn't a bad idea, though.

After we took a photo, i said farewell to them and drive Dazai-kun to his home.

Now...

I'm alone in my car, sighing.

It was all as planned.

Telling lies. This is how the work of the spy—a triple agent. I'm actually get used to it.

However, just one thing that wasn't as planned. It's the Black Van that following my car.

Since when, i didn't realized it.

I try to keep calm and drive my car as normal, to not showing that i've realized for the Black Van. But i'm aware enough if the Black Van will do something harsh.

After i passed the crossroad, the Black Van was turned right.

Wait, does that mean the Black Van wasn't really following me? Or it means something else?

I don't know for the sure, but i'm just still feel insecure about this.

And my feeling was right.

Before i pass the next crossroad uphead, that Black Van was driving at it's fast from right of my side and stop in front of my way.

I surprised and almost hit it. Luckily i kicked the brake in time.

But i can't joy for that.

Some of the man with grey-hoody hurriedly comes out from the Black Van and surrounded my car. They are Mimic.

One of them approached closer to my car while open up his hoods. Now i can see his face and know him right away as Mimic's leader, Andre Gide.

With raising the guns in hand, Gide shouted.

"GET OUT OF THE CAR!!"

I lose of numbers, so i give up to the order and come out of the car.

I raise my both arms.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

Gide replied, "No, we don't have anything we want from you." He stopped for a moment. "Well, not anymore. From a mafia spy!"

I gasped.

They're already found out about me! But... how?

Before i can protect myself, someone from behind hit my back until i fall off to the ground.

My consciousness slowly disappear. I think i'm going to pass out.

Gide said again, "The traitor must be execute! Take him to the base!"

Later i feel my body were being lift up with two people, then my consciousness is gone.*****