Max Mills 1

Me and my bestfriend Max Mills, who  I secretly had a massive crush on were play fighting, when he sat on my bed and pushed me off, and i grabbed him trying to save myself, but without thinking, I grabbed his crotch. I had always wanted to tell him my feelings but I didn't wanna ruin the friendship. I decided it was time to shoot my shot. I sat up and on my knees, and then moved my hands back to his dick area, and pulled his trousers down. I felt myself start to go wet as I saw Max's bulge growing, and squeezed it, making him moan slightly before I pulled his boxers down and it sprung up. I grabbed it, and thrust my hand up and down, feeling it get harder and harder, before shoving it in my mouth and almost choking myself. I told him not to cum, coz i wanted to save that for my pussy...

I eventually let his dick slide out of my mouth, and stood up, pushing the boy back so he was laid down, and knowing what was coming, he took of his top and threw it across my room, leaving him butt naked. I pulled both my trousers and knickers down at the same time, eager to have his dick inside of me, and then i climbed ontop of him, and his dick made contact with my pussy, making me moan.

"God baby, its not even in yet and your already moaning. This is gonna be fun," he says and as if on cue, I went down on him and his huge 10 and a half inch dick slid in and i moaned louder this time. I threw my top and bra off and across the floor, and then started going up and down on him, both of us moaning loudly and passionately. I rid him for about 5 minutes, before he grabbed my body and rolled us over, pushing his dick in further and i screamed.

"Fuck me.... Harder... DADDY" I yelled through moans, and he thrust into me as fast and hard as possible.

"I'M GONNA CUM BABY GIRL," he shouted loudly and i was too.

"ME TOO... DADDY," and at that moment, we both cummed and it exploded everywhere. We carried on going for about 5 minutes, still passionately enjoying it even though it was sloppy, and then he eventually pulled out.

BEST NIGHT EVER