Chapter 76: Just Perfect

CLARKE POV
Since Lexa has her own apartment, I usually go to her place to sleep over. Mom still doesn't want me to get my apartment. She says I should stay there for at least 5 years since she lost all those years with me. I just laugh at her, she's joking right? But she's right too. I am never home anyways because of work or because I'm with Lexa. Why should I spend an apartment if my mom is more than willing to let me stay in my old room. I missed the house anyways.

Last night, I slept at mom's house since I got home late after a long meeting, I didn't want to wake Lexa up or let her wait for me. Though, I asked the girls to keep her company. I plan on asking how it went today. I made my way to her apartment to pick her up. She told me to just wait in the car, so I did. When she came down, she only said hi. Hmmm

Me: Hey, princess. Everything okay?

Lexa: Oh, uh yea.

Me: Are you sure? We can talk-

Lexa: Can we just go to work?

Lexa stops me mid sentence. I stop speaking and just nod. We drove to work in silence. I dropped her off at Mercedes Benz and made my way to Verdant. She didn't even say goodbye or gave me a kiss. She just left. Did I do something? I sigh and made my way to my office.

 Did I do something? I sigh and made my way to my office

I know something's wrong. Lexa won't talk to me, and so does the girls. What did I do? I get tapped on my shoulder and realized I am in the middle of a meeting. I haven't listened to any word they said.

Me: Hmm, okay. I'll go through this and talk to the board. Thank you

They nod and left. I sigh. I couldn't approve or deny their presentation since I haven't even heard what they were presenting. I went back to my office to get my things so I can go talk to Lexa. I was on my way out when my assistant was calling me.

Assistant: Atty. they need you at Paris.

Me: What? I can't go there. I have things to do here

Assistant: I told them that but they want to speak with you.

I groan and made my way back to my office. After a few hours of talking to them, I went to Lexa's office and she wasn't there. I tried calling her, no answer. I even went to look for Raven, Octavia, Luna and Anya, but they weren't in their office too. Where the hell are they?!
--------------------------------------------------

LEXA POV
I am ignoring Clarke. It hurts me but I just can't. Today, I'm with the girls. We left work and drove around.

 We left work and drove around