A New Begining

Mia
I am going to attend the same classes as Ana this year. She is taking Law and medical courses and I am following suit. Ana and I head to classes and we are making progress and she has extra courses on top of what she has with me. She's a genius I'm not. She and my latest CPOs coordinates my routines. After the Josh Anders thing my parents are extra cautious. I have been getting pretty good grades and mom and dad encourage me all the time. Ana and I have been getting closer by the minute. She has taught me how to defend myself and we take courses in self defense and how to diffuse any situation.
Carrick
Mia has been changing her goals and it amazes me that she is doing well in both law and medical courses. I just hope it's not too much on her. We are paying for her courses. Ana is taking the same courses, but is taking two more on top of them. Business courses.
Grace
I was so thrilled that Mia and Ana both are in medical courses. Of course they are also taking law courses. They study here and at the Steele's. They eat on the run and fall asleep where they are sitting at times. We just cover them up and let them sleep. We of course know the demands on them. Ana does her laundry and Rays every other day in between studying and eating and sleeping. They are driven everyday by Mias CPOs. Ray picks Ana up on the days she goes to her extra classes.
Ana
I slowed down my course schedule to help Mia get through our courses. She is smarter than she lets on. I have two classes and I am half way to the degrees in them at this stage. But after I complete them my concentration will be fully on the law and medical degrees.
Ray
I am concerned that Ana is taking on too much, her and Mia are studying and taking some serious courses. Ana has two other degrees she is getting through. She will be testing out of half of what she needs to get her degree in them. After that she intends on getting through her law and medical degree and concentrate on those. I am proud of her, but she's missing some of her life and friends. She has a friend that comes by and studies with her and Mia. Katherine Kavanagh is a very smart lady, but she's not even in the same classes. I suspect she is hoping to see the Grey sons lol.
Grace
Katherine Kavanagh is sitting at the table studying with Ana and Mia. I have my suspicions that we have the first of the girls wanting to meet my sons groupies. She is rather pretty and is definitely Elliott's type but not Christians. Christian dates brunettes. His last date was not a good match for him. She was rude to Ana and Ray about being here for dinner with us. Jealous much? Christian was discussing her business courses with her and Tiffany got mad and asked Ana to stop talking to her man. I suggested Taylor drive her home and she read book about manners and tact. I tell her she's not welcome here anymore. Christian was mad at her and walked her to his car and told her that he didn't want to see her again. I had a word with him and he promised to bring only serious girlfriends to dinner .
Ana
I can't believe Tiffany spoke to me like that about me discussing my business course. She pretty much sealed her fate by being rude and attacking me verbally. Christian had Taylor drive her home and Grace told her she should read up on manners and tact. She also said not to come back. She had a talk with Christian we couldn't hear, but all was solved.
Raymond
I don't think she is going to be dating Christian after this dinner.
Carrick
I don't know what he's through these girls heads that date my sons. They think they are superior or something and treat other women as threats. Ana are you a threat lol As in competition for them?
Christian
Oh no one can compete with Ana. Not as far as I am concerned. I grin at all of them and apologize for my friends behavior. Ana is very beautiful and has goals other than marrying a billionaire lol.
Ana
I sure do, I am not a trophy and won't be treated like one lol. We all laugh.
Kate
I tried to get a dinner invitation when the Greys are all present, but it didn't work out since my folks ordered me to dinner. Apparently Ethan has a serious girlfriend and he wants us to meet her. Lily Grant is dating my brother thud. Well she won't bully me any more. I am sitting here eating my anger away at seeing her huge act. As long as she treats Ethan okay I am okay.
Mia
Where is Elliott at?
Christian
He is working getting his company started. I suspect it will be about two months and he will be able to slow down a bit. My phone buzzes and Taylor let's me know he has returned, he took Tiffany to Drake Evans home. I tell him okay. I knew she was seeing other guys, so I was right about everything. I watch as my parents talk with Mia and Ana about their grades. Ray watches as Ana gets tired.
Ray
Well Ana needs her sleep, so we will see you later.
Ana
I will come by in the morning for a ride in to classes. Christian joins us again apologizing for his dates rudeness. I let him know it wasn't his fault as the family join us as we walk towards our home. Christian stops me and hands me his business car with his flee number on it. He wants to continue talking about my business courses. I tell him I will call him about them.