𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓼

"Okay Jennie, your turn to spin!" 

Jennie brushed her long blonde hair out of her face, "Mmmk." God she's so hot. Too bad I don't have a chance. Hell, I don't even know why I was invited to this party. I'm not unpopular, but definitely less then everyone else here. I'm not complaining.

She grinned as she spun the coke bottle. Just a split second later everyone's eyes were on me. It landed on me. ME! Sarah laughed. 

"Oooooh y/n and Jennnnnnnie!"

I blushed, filled with embarrassment. Everyone knows Jennie is straight. Nice to have fantasies though.

To my surprise, she walked over to me. "Jennie, you don't have to-" But she pulled me into a spare bedroom before I could finish. Swiftly locking the door behind us she stared at me.

"You don't know how many times I've thought about this." She said pulling off her shirt.

"Thought about what?"

"Fuck me y/n."

I walked over to her, admiring her curves. I sat down next to her on the bed.

"I dunno Jennie, I can get pretty... rough."

"Fuck me."

I started to rub her through her jeans, causing soft moans to spill from her mouth. I brought our mouths together and she hungrily kissed back. I peeled off her jeans and panties leaving her whimpering at the sudden lack of touch. I started to kiss from her inner thigh to the top of her pussy, but not quite reaching where she needed. She groaned and gripped my hair trying to control me, but I slapped her off.

"Nuh uh."

I went back to teasing her, each time getting closer and closer to her clit but not quite. I pinched her nipple and it hardened

"y/n... please."

"Please what babe?"

"F... fuck me... please I... I can't take it anymore... I.. need you..."

"So desperate..."

With that I slowly pushed a finger in her,causing her to moan softly. When I sped up and added a second her eyes rolled into the back of her head. I attached my lips to her nipple and swirled my tongue around it. 

"Ahhhhh... mmm fu- FUCK."

I trailed my tongue down her body and when I licked her clit she screamed.

"i- im gonna-"

She didn't finish that sentence.

I played with her boobs as she came down from her high.

"Fuck y/n."

"Still straight?"

"I don't know."

yuhhhh get into it