chapter 1 🌺

Tetsuro

  Tetsuro was walking down an alley soaked in blood from his mission and ready to take a nap due to exhaustion.

He had stopped when he heard a sudden *thunk* and looked towards the end of the alley reloading his gun preparing for what was coming.

But nothing came tetsuro was suspicious what had the noise came from and who was at the end of the alley.

His questions wers soon answered when his best friend bokuto had stepped out of the shadows with a cheeky smile trying to play innocent.

Tetsuros faced had deadpaned and he let out a groan feeling stupid on how he forgot that bokuto was even with him.

"Hey sorry for scary yah bro" Bokuto had said with a teasing smirk on his lips swaying his hips side to side while walking over to Tetsuro.

Tetsuro had looked at Bokuto with an amused smile on his lips while lazily wrapping his arm around Bokutos neck when he got to him.

"How's your relationship going bro a little birdie also told me you won a recent volleyball game?" Tetsuro asked hopping time flies by with a conversation so he can go home quicker.

Tetsuros and Bokutos conversation lasted awhile till they started walking in a comfortable silence suddenly Tetsuro had stopped walking.

"Hey bro this is my stop, you can find your way home right?" Tetsuro said while yawning opening the gate to his family home.

"Yeh I'll be on my way I'll see you next time tetsu!" Bokuto stated with a firm head nod giving Tetsuro a quick one sided hug before jogging home.