chapter 3 🌺

Tobio
Tobio had sliffled a yawn as the teacher went on and on bout class behavior the whole class had gotten in trouble for fights breaking out among them and honestly tobio found it funny.

He has to admit the teacher they got is strong she has successfully stopped ever fight midway through by picking up both students and dragging them to different ends of the class.

Tobio chuckled lowly so he wouldn't get in trouble and shook his head this teacher has a better mental stability then he does cause by now tobio would have quit this job all together.

Suddenly he felt someone tap his shoulder he turned around to see atsumu one of the most annoying (and handsome) classmate he's ever laid his eyes upon.

Rolling his eyes tobio asked want he wanted, atsumu chuckled lowly and handed tobio a paper before tobio could open and read it though the bell had rang signaling the students that it was time to go home.

Standing up and without looking back at atsumu tobio shoved the letter in his pocket to stretch while the more then half the class has already left.

Grabbing his bag tobio walked out the door hand in hand with atsumu trailing to his house in a steady pace.

Tobio can practicaly feel them staring it sent shivers down his spine suddenly he felt atsumu tug him closer putting them both to a stop.

"I think your brothers are following us" atsumu whispered to Tobio with slight amusement at tobios reaction

Tobio had turn to his brothers who were in fact following them and Tobio doubts that they weren't gonna give atsumu the shovel talk if they managed to corner him.

Tobio had glared at his brothers and flipped them off earning a chuckle from kuroo and a amused sigh from hajime.

Tobio was about to go tell them off when he felt atsumu tug his hand slightly obviously trying to get his attention.

Tobio turnt towards Atsumu sick of dealing with his brothers already "I guesse you can say they like me huh?" Atsumu had joked knowing damn well they don't like him.

Tobio giggled at the memory of his brothers scaring the shit out of Atsumu for the first time and they hadn't stopped since then.

"How about we go spend some time at the cake shop?" Tobio asked after a idea popped into his head.

Atsumu raised an eyebrow at him mainly because the cake shop closed 2hrs ago and won't be open ti'll tomorrow due to a bomb threat and a gang fight breaking out over there.

Atsumu sighed "Okay but we have work to catch up on later" he finished with a glare at Tobio who already started dragging him towards the alleys to find the best way to break into the cake shop.