002.

PAGE TWO
"THE QUEEN"
tw

A candid post, a smiley one, one of your cutie and signature poses; nico dominates the shoot. Looking as lovely as ever with the help of her adorable and professional looks.

Today's shoot, she wore shorts and a thin white t-shirt for today's shirt. The theme was pure sense of spring, it looked like no problem was up, she's very good at handling things.

You had just finished a modeling session with a really disrespectful and pervy cameraman. It was very uncomfortable for you to wear those revealing clothes they made you wear. Your usual self is always grumpy but today you were extra mad.

You stomped your small feet towards the dressing room, locking the doors to make sure no one gets inside. You started to dress to your school uniform as you still needed to study even though you hated it.

With one button left, you were almost done with the upper portion. Wearing a brown jacket above your pink thin jacket which was also above your uniform. You wrapped a precious scarf around your collar.

Your socks were already on but the skirt hasn't. While wearing it, you heard a click, like it was on a camera. your senses told you that someone may be spying you.

You wanted to address it as soon as possible but you finished changing of course,

"who was that?" you called out. I called out but no one answered. Who the heck would capture photos of me in my undergarments secretly when I don't even have many curves?? you thought for a second.

No one responded instead you heared someone murmur outside the window he slowly opened, "if you won't shut up then I don't have any choice but to spread these or you'll entertain me there and I'll shut up."

Something you feared was happening. Do or die from embarrassment or from assault, it was your private photos on that cameraman's camera and your body was precious, that old man.

He started to climbed in, eyes pierced to you creepily. You were surprised and afraid, he was getting closer. It was terrifying and you didn't know what exactly to do.

You did not wait to defend yourself, you kicked his face as hard as you could and ran as fast to get out of there.

You dashed towards the train station where the shoot was near and he followed you. Luckily, you wore your best disguise, it was also a public place so he can't find you that easy.

It was starting to become tiring after minutes but you still ran with no clue of who is who because of the thick crowd of people and your sunglasses. You still continued but slowly, as you thought he lost you.

"Where the h-" you were about to curse while intensely moving around when you bumped with a boy.

"FUCK" a tall young man, really tall besides you with brown permed hair that matched his fair skin sweared as his face was hit in the wall trying to avoid you.

"LOOK WHERE YOU WERE GOING!!" you knew you were the one who got into his way but your nerves were boiling flames of anger, "YOU GOT INTO MY WAY!"

"WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT WHEN YOU WERE CLEARLY THE ONE WHO DIDN'T SEE YOUR WAY!" he had a point but your pride was big.

"hmp" you averted your gaze as he touches his bleeding nose, hissing because of the pain.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY NOSE!" he faced you, shouting too.

You crossed your arms, "I'm the middle of a crime and you blaming to an injury I did not do!"

"Your crime of destroying my pretty nose is also a crime!!" he pointed at his face then his nose. You were avoiding him but you glanced at his face, trying to see the scar.

Sure it was handsome, like it was sculpted by gods, like a model. Is he perhaps one of us? No, no, he can't be. No school model goes outside wearing no disguise unless he's not that famous.

"Now my manager will kill me" he sobs, shredding fake tears and whines. "It's all your fault you small devil!"

"WOW! A DEVIL YOU SAY" hearing him made you pumped up. "You're pretty rude for a stranger, mister overreacting!"

"I don't care! What will I do with this!! I can't afford to be injured! Even my toes are affected!" he blabbered while you judge him from afar, why is this man so loud.

You were carried away and remembered the old man who chased you as saw him break people's way, struggling to find you. Your heart throbbed and looked around to escape and then that's when your eyes lead you to him, an idea popped into your mind to save yourself... and maybe him too.

"Nani-" you grabbed his collar closer to you as you wanted to whisper something on you ear. It almost choked him so he bended to reach your level.

"I know how to treat that but please do me a favor." 

You sighed because of the sudden request, "What favor? I'm a busy man you kn-" he was cut off.

"please get me out of here."