Meeting tannar

Name-y/n
Eye colour-
Hair colour-
Body type-fit
Height-6'4
Age-20
————————————————————————

07:00am
Your alarm goes off and is still going off another 5 minutes until you hit snooze.

10:00am
Your alarm goes off again you grunt and go to check the time "shit I'm gonna be late"you say jumping out of bed.You have a shower make yourself some breakfast and then hop into your car start heading to work at the convention centre.

Now your job is well a bit out of the ordinary to say the least.You work at bdsm conventions and you show people how to tie other people up for a living.Of course you don't mind this because it's exactly what your into however your still single.

Once you reach the centre you make your way over to the area where u will be demonstrating today is going to be fun you think.The usual girl you tie up isn't going to be able to make it so today your going to take volunteers.

01:00pm

Today had been busy so far and it had surprised you how many hot girls there are that want to be dominated and tied.You were looking into the crowd trying to find a new girl to demonstrate on.That was when you spotted her a beautiful girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.You wanted her.

"You there lady at the back"you point at her "do you want to be my model" she looks at you she seems to contemplate it and decides to come to the stage.You ask her name she replies with tannar.

This is how it begins ...