How you met ( prefence)

Hi Bitch um I'm in love with that song rn

AshNikko:
Y'all met at a meet and greet and she asked you to wait for her to be done which you did and when she finished you guys talked and exchanged number then a few days later she asked you on a date to which you accepted and things went of from there. :)

Melanie Martinez:
You guys met in a vintage shop when you both bumped into each other then you recognized her and you started talking then planned to met up at the same time and place the next day which you did then you guys exchanged numbers then you guys were friends for about three months when she told you how she felt you said you felt the same and then you guys started dating. :)

Joanna crauswell:
You guys met at the skate park and since she was starting to learn you help her out then you guys came the next day and you asked for her phone number then about a week later you asked her on a date and she said yes and y'all dated after that. :)

Caroline carr:
Y'all met after you commented and since you are a popular tiktoker kinda like her she dmed you asking to meet up and when you guys meet you instantly became friends then she asked you out and you said yes then you guys started dating. :)

Emma\elita\yungelita:
You guys met at after Melanie intro dose to her because you guys are friends and when you met you knew you loved her then about a month after meeting you asked her out and she said yes then you guys told Mel and she said
"Dude *chuckles* about everyone knows know y'all ain't sly"but after that she said she was happy and since then y'all have been dating. :)

Although that was trash idgaf so suck it
N E ways

Bye Bitch