thirteen.

𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍. here you were again, studying for a test but this time it was a science test. you got up and decided to visit the hill you always went to, the same hill you brought akaashi to the night you bumped into him at the convenience store.

you finally arrived only to find the familiar raven haired boy already sitting there. your eyes widened in shock, "keiji ? what are you doing here ?" you asked with wide eyes. "y/n ?"
he asked, just as surprised as you. he let out a small chuckle before patting the spot beside him, gesturing for you to sit down.

"i started coming here more often after you brought me here. are you feeling better ?" he asked, still staring at the bustling city below you. "you condition yesterday was pretty bad."
you smiled at him before nodding. "i am. thank you for the snacks. " you said, sitting down beside him. you both sat in silence, enjoying eachother's company and the view below you.

you felt him staring at you and blood rushed up to your cheeks as you pretended not to notice.
thankfully, it was dark enough to hide the pink that now tinted your cheeks.

"whats been on your mind ?" akaashi asked.

"huh ?" you asked, confused by his question. "when you first brought me here you said you'd come here to clear you mind, so whats on your mind ?" he asked, turning his body slightly so he would be facing you completely. you were shocked that he remembered everything you told him. "oh, nothing big just a science test..." you trailed off.

akaashi could tell that it was more than 'just a science test'  but decided not to question you, knowing it would probably stress you out even more. "how about you ? whats been on your mind ?" you asked, turning your head to look at him. "you."  he said silently. your eyes widened, "w-what ?"

akaashi sighed, "i said that out loud, huh ?" you nodded your head, a blush now covering your cheeks. "well its true, you have been on my mind." he said softly, turning his head away.

"you've been on my mind too." you said quietly. you turned your attention away from akaashi and laid your eyes on the busy streets of tokyo. akaashi on the other hand, admired your features, he loved the way your eyes sparkled as they reflected the lights in front of you.

he admired your beauty, you never really wore makeup and it amazed him how natural your features were. suddenly, you turned your head and grabbed something out of the white plastic bag from the convenience store.

"want some ?" you asked with a cheeky smile on your face. you waved the bag of chips in front of his face. the boy chuckled and gladly accepted. "sure." you both sat on the grass and ate, asking eachother questions every once in a while, but other than that it was completely silent.

akaashi pulled out his phone and earphones, he plugged one of the buds in his ear and handed you the other one. you took it from him and placed it in your right ear, the sound of a soft and calming melody filled your ears as you continued to stare down the hill.

the boy set his phone down on the grass next to him and pulled his knees up to his chest, you copied his actions, now placing your chin on your knees. you unconsciously started humming along to the music. your humming slowly got louder and eventually, akaashi noticed it

he turned his attention away from the stars for a moment and watched as you sang along to the song quietly.

"you got those big blue eyes

drive me crazy

make me fantasize

about you baby"

"and you smell so sweet

like fresh picked daisies"