Tour

DISCLAIMER: i know some of these couples are not together or never happened but bear with me for this. also everyone is the age they would be in 2020. just pretend covid-19 isnt a thing in this!

y/n: your name

y/ln: your last name

y/n's pov:

its been 3 months since my tour started with the sway boys and their girlfriends. jaden and me have gotten really close and we began talking 2 months ago. i really like jaden but i dont think he likes me back.

end of y/n's pov.

jaden's pov:

today im going to ask y/n to be my girlfriend! i have asked her parents for permission and they said yes. i really like her and want to marry her in the future. i am going to ask her at the end of the q&a.

end of jaden's pov.

your manager: guys time to go on stage for our q&a.

y/n: okk!!

announcer: boys and girls, please welcome the sway boys, their girlfriends, and y/n y/ln!!

y/n's pov:

the crowd was screaming for us and it made me so happy. the stage had separate couches for the boys and their girlfriends. this was the sitting format:
- bryce hall and addison rae
- josh richards and nessa barrett
- blake gray, kio cyr and nick bean
- quinton griggs and cynthia parker
- anthony reeves and avani gregg
- noah beck and dixie damelio
- jaden and me
jaden and me sat together since we are talking :)

end of y/n's pov:

announcer: welcome guys, i asked your fans to tweet questions for you guys using the hashtag: #swayq&a. im going to ask you guys questions from the fans. ok our first question is for noah beck and dixie damelio. when did you guys make it official?
i
noah and dixie : we made it official on october 8, 2020!

announcer: aww congratulations guys!!

announcer's pov:

i asked every couple except blake, kio, and nick. im going to ask jaden and y/n different questions but at the end im going to read jaden's tweet that says "y/n will you be my girlfriend?"

end of announcer's pov.

announcer: y/n, your new single called "selfish" just came out. can you explain what it is about?

y/n: yess, selfish is about out of my past relationships and how i was thinking during it. selfish definitely has a special place and meaning to my heart especially since its my first song! im going to get into much detail because i'll probably start crying but go stream!

announcer: aww, well it is a very amazing song since its your first one.

y/n: thank youu!

announcer: no problem. ok jaden your new song "comatose" came out. can you explain the meaning of it to us?

jaden: comatose is also about one of my past relationships during highschool. i went through a really gnarly breakup my senior year of highschool. basically i was depressed for the longest time because of different stuff, not just her. and i realized how much pain i went through after i went through it. and so im sitting in the studio and obviously heartbreak is a very easy thing to write about for music. and it started hitting me. one of my writers were there and i was like "my heart felt numb". like i remember there was a time where i just felt numb." like, i remember there was a time where i felt so numb and literally nothing could make me anything, or better, or worse. and my writer named rachel was like, "comastose." and i was like "comatose?" and she was like, its a synonym for numb." and i was liked, "okay! bet. lets run it." and so we did.