The Beginning

Allison Granger

Allison Granger

                         Draco Malfoy

                         Draco Malfoy

Year 6 at Hogwarts. Hogwarts was my home. Every year I was glad to be back. I was happy to see all my
friends, Harry, Ron, Luna, and many others. Even though I was put into Slytherin, I am still friends with them.

I wanted this year to be perfect. This year was the one to make it the best one yet. I wanted to make new friends or try new things. I wanted this year to be the best.

My name is Allison. Allison Granger.

Yes Hermione is my sister.

As I was getting on the train to head to Hogwarts I noticed Harry and Ron. "Harry! Ron!" They both turned around and smiled as I ran towards them to give them a big hug. "Allie I'm so happy to see you!" Says Harry. "I bloody missed you Allison Granger!" Says Ron as he picks me up and hugs me. "Hey where's Hermione?" Says Harry. I looked around trying to find my sister, but she was no where to be found. "Maybe she is already on the train. Come on let's go see!" I said. We both got our things and we head onto the train.

As I got on to the train I saw many familiar faces like Neville, Luna, Blaise, and many others. "Allie!" I turned my head and saw Hermione. "Hermione there you are! I was looking all over for you!" I said. "Sorry Al I just wanted to get us a spot to ourselves. Harry, Ron, and myself all say with Hermione. We laughed and had some chocolate frogs along with some licorice wands.

A few hours later and we made it to Hogwarts.

There it was the big beautiful castle.

We all got our things and headed towards our dorms. "Oh Um I guess I'll see you guys later." I said. The three of them looked at me as they forgot that I was put into Slytherin. "Of course meet up with us later!" Says Hermione. As the three of them walked away I couldn't help but think, why was I put into Slytherin? "Bloody hell how can she be in Slytherin?" Says Ron as they walk away.

As I turned around I ran right smack into a tall and handsome guy. Not just any guy. Draco Malfoy. "Bloody hell!" He says. "Oh I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." I said. He picks up his books and says, "well maybe open your eyes next time Granger!" you raise your eyebrow and roll your eyes at him, "You know.... you don't have to be so rude to me Malfoy." I said. "Oh please Granger you are nothing more than a filthy mud blood!"

I paused in shock. Draco gave me a dirty look and walked away. Nothing ever seemed to please him. Not even Pansy or Blaise or even Crabbe and Goyle. I walked to my dorm and put my clothes in the dresser and hung my clothes that need to be hung up.

I was sharing a room with my best friend Pansy. Pansy and I have been friends since we were little. We have both been through it all. Even though she has a little crush on Malfoy. That doesn't bother me, I always supported Pansy and her decisions she's my best friend and I couldn't be more happy for her. I put on a grey sweatshirt and black sweat pants and drifted off to sleep.

Morning came fast. The sun shined through my curtains and I could feel the sun on my face. It was nice and warm but it also meant I had to get up. "Oh no I'm going to be late!" I put on my black leggings with a green crop top with my robes. I ran towards potions.

Professor Snape teaches potions.

I made it to class on time. I sat next to Harry. "I thought I was going to be late!" I said to Harry as I placed all my books on my desk. "Your bloody lucky you made it on time! If you came in late professor Snape would be way mad!" Says Harry. "SILENCE....." professor Snape walked in. His black cloak dragged on the ground. "Turn to page 345 in your potions books. And take notes as we read this chapter."

After reading the chapter I glanced over on my right side and saw Draco. "Oh god Draco is in this class too!" I said to myself. I glanced over at him and saw him fiddling with his rings. He glanced at me and I looked away fast. "Harry why didn't you tell me Draco was in this class!" Harry looks at me. "You never asked." I smile and hit his shoulder. "Ow what was that for?" "SILENCE!" Professor Snape said as he looked at Harry and I with a dagger look on his face.

"Hey did you hear about the party tonight?" Harry says as he turns the page in his book. "No I haven't, where is the party at?" I say as I write in my notebook. "I heard it was in the Slytherin common room, maybe talk to Draco and ask him." I stopped writing and hit Harry on his shoulder. "What?" "I haven't talked to Draco since last summer, besides Pansy has a crush on him so maybe she should ask him about the party." "Oh come on Al you can't possibly think Draco hates you." I went silent as I continued to write in my notebook. "Look I'm sorry, I just thought you and him were on good terms." "it's fine Harry....just forget about it."

After class was over I grabbed my books and walked with Harry out of the class. "Hey Granger can I talk to you for a second?" I turn around and see Draco there standing in my presents. "Piss off Malfoy....She doesn't want to talk to you." Harry says as he turns me away from Draco. "What was that for?" I say as we walk out of class. "You said you guys weren't on good terms so I just assumed you didn't want to talk to him." "Harry maybe he was going to talk about the party tonight." I suddenly stop in the hallway. "Al are you coming?"I looked down to the ground and back up at Harry. "No I'm going to go talk to Draco." Harry nods his head and smiles. "oh okay i'll see you later."

This was one thing I was scared of....I was scared of talking to Malfoy, Draco Malfoy.