Quick Facts

-- Our population is over 20,000,000; and increases by one person every 2 minutes and 12 seconds. (Unlike the US which breeds like rabbits: one person every 10 seconds...)
-- 95% of those people live in cities similar to those in the US and UK, though a little smaller. But our infrastructure is comparable.
-- Over 75% of our adult population disagree with the Government's Foreign Policies (well... actually, almost all of its policies, but we can't be stuffed starting a civil war to make things change...).
-- Our military IS the most highly trained combat force
-- Our medical research is the best in the world. Most of the major breakthroughs in the last few years came from Australia. Especially cancer research. Other nations ask our scientists for help...
-- Our public healthcare system doesn't just rival that of the US, it KICKS ITS ARSE! Every citizen of Australia is entitled to FREE basic public healthcare and emergency hospital treatment (if necessary).
-- Our education system also rivals those of other 1st world nations.
-- Steve Irwin is a rare specimen of low-brow individuals without formal education and does not represent the vast majority of us. (In simpler terms for Americans and Kiwis: Irwin is an idiot that most of us want to beat to death).
-- Koalas are not BEARS!!
-- Humvees are sold in Australia.
-- In country towns, kangaroos RARELY hop down main streets.
-- Gun related deaths in the US each year: over 10,000. Gun related deaths in Australia each year: less than 70. (33 deaths per 1 million people in the US; 3.5 deaths per 1 million people in Australia. Why? In Australia we have car and motorcycle enthusiasts, in the US they have firearm enthusiasts and no gun control... go figure...).

And that my friend is how to start WW3 in the comment section!! :D and for all of those who didn't read the description and didn't know I would be taking the piss out of Americans most of the time, if at any time you feel the need to express your opinion, take it to the comment section, you will either meet new friends with your opinions, or get completely arse raped (it's a saying) by people who completely disagree with your opinion. Have fun :P