Chapter 23 ~ Honeymooning

Laura's Pov

It's been a few days since the wedding and Cal and I are on our way to the airport to leave for our honeymoon. We didn't want to leave immediately after the wedding because Cal does not like to follow the stereotypes. So we've waited a few days and now we're going.

Cal and I had a lot of discussion on where we wanted to go and we ended up deciding on going to LA. We have multiple reasons for doing so. One of which being that we might be moving out there to further the boys' career. Another reason being that Nash lives out there, as do most of the Magcon boys.

It's definitely going to be an interesting trip. Cal and I are gonna scope things out for the boys and even meet with their new management. Some people would consider this not to be much of a vacation, but for Cal and I, it is. We're getting a bunch of time alone and we have a bunch of free days.

Ash is driving us to the airport and keeping an eye on the house while we're gone. Luke and Mikey are not to be trusted to keep our house safe.

It's currently 9am and Cal and I are on the way to the airport with Ash. Once we pulled up, we checked in and said goodbye to Ash. We went to our gate and met up with Sal, who is the boys' pilot for their private jet.

We got on the jet and soon we were taking off. Cal grabbed my hand and said, "I can't believe we're really doing this."

"I know baby. It's super exciting. It's gonna be so weird being back in the states." "Yeah. But at least your brothers are there."

"Yeah. I know it'll be fun." "It's gonna be a great time. I know it sucks that I'm kind of working, but it shouldn't be too much."

"Cal?" "What's up baby girl?"

"Is it too early to start trying for a baby?" "After dating for seven years, I don't think there is a too soon baby girl. Whenever you're ready, I'm ready."

"Really?" "Yeah babe. I'm ready whenever you tell me."

"I'm ready." "Alright. Well it looks like today is the start of our baby making."

I kissed him and said, "I love you." "I love you more baby girl."

Soon the plane landed and we were off to our AirBNB. Once we got checked in, we went inside and I was truly in awe.

"Cal. This house is beautiful." "Only the best for my baby girl. I had your brothers help me pick a place."

"I can't believe my idiot brothers picked this house." "Hey. They know what you like."

"Maybe they do." "Now. Up to the bedroom we go. We have baby making to do."

"Don't tell my brothers. They will literally kill you." "Hey. We're married now."

"Doesn't mean they won't try to kill you because we had sex. Have you met my brothers?" "Eh. They like me too much to try to kill me. They want us to give them nieces and nephews."

"Yeah. You're not wrong there." "Exactly. So. Up to the bedroom."

"I did not expect you to be this excited about starting a family with me." "Are you crazy? I'm super excited. Starting a family with you is a life dream baby."

"Okay. Well then I guess we should get started on expanding our family." "Sounds like a plan to me."

He grabbed my hand and took me up to the master bedroom. I guess you can assume what happened after that.

Once we were finished we just spent the rest of the day in bed. I love being able to have this time with him.

We ordered Chinese for dinner, and overall it was an amazing day. I can't wait to see what the rest of this trip has in store.