78.

Her.

Saturday went by and today is finally Sunday. 

Leonardo and I didn't waste any time before dashing out of bed and rushing to get ready because we have been waiting for so long to find our baby gender. Hermanos teased us all day yesterday, however, they don't know whom are we having either. Only our parents do. 

Neither of us bothered with working out, just like we do every morning. We showered, did our routines and chatted about our baby while doing bump regiment and stealing sweet kisses. 

I eagerly did my hair and makeup, keeping the last neutral and festive. My hair is in waves and in ponytail with a few strands framing my face. As to my outfit, I dressed comfily and cutely. Nice, moderately high heels finished off my look. I put on diamond set of jewellery with heart shaped necklace and ring. Necklace with Leo's name, bracelet with our last name, rings added sophisticated, lovely touch to my look.

 Necklace with Leo's name, bracelet with our last name, rings added sophisticated, lovely touch to my look

"You are breathtaking, amore mio."- spoke profoundly with charming smile Leo and kissed my forehead as I blushed. 

He has white shirt and white pants on with suitable shoes. Shirt clings to his broad, majestic, robust torso very well and rolled up sleeves show off his muscular, big, inked arms so well. Pants hug his toned, long legs remarkably well. Midnight black hair is flawlessly styled with appealing messiness to it. Razor-sharp jawline looks even sharper without stubble adorning it. Spicy, tantalising, rich fragrance is as attractive as ever. 

"Grazie mille. You are handsome, baby."- I replied sincerely and pecked him dotingly. 

"Grazie, angel."- answered softly Leonardo with his plump lips inch away from mine. 

He closed the distance between our lips, claiming mine lovingly, yet passionately as my arms sneaked around his neck, inviting him closer. I smiled as he pecked me a few more times tenderly before we parted. 

"I love you so much, principessa."- stated Leo with beautiful smile as his large hands rested on my baby bump, rubbing it delicately. 

"I love you two with all my heart."- he almost whispered with so much care, love and vulnerability in his velvety voice, making my heart beat faster. 

"We love you very much, Leo."- I sincerely spoke as my thumbs gently caressed the nape of his neck. 

The two of us shared sweet, affectionate kiss before getting going. The baby gender reveal party is taking place at one of our restaurants. It has beautiful, spacious garden with great variety of vibrant, colourful flowers and lots of trees on the territory. 

We took Range Rover and during the ride held hands, which is automatic habit of ours, while conversing about baby gender reveal party. Aaron, Mercedes, Gretchen, Martin, Marcel, Niro, papa, hermanos, Carmen, Francisco, Abraham and Rita are attending. We wanted just the closest family and friends because we really want to keep this as intimate and cozy as possible.