Chapter 1

Great.

Just great. 

It hasn't even been an hour since they left the Kageyama residence, and here was Oikawa, get talked down on by his boyfriend.

Tobio wanted curry buns for a snack and (M/n) believed this was a good opportunity to teach the third year setter how to cook incase he wasn't present for the next two weeks.

"You're doing in wrong."

"But (M/n)-chan, you said-"

"I know, but you're doing it wrong."

"What am I doing wrong-"

"Oh for the love of Iwa-chan, I'll do this part, you can fry the buns when they're ready."

Oikawa pouted when he was excused to the side.

'Tsk, I can help too!' he thought to himself.

He then felt a tug on his pants. Oikawa looked down to see our beloved blueberry child.

"Tooru-nii, I practiced my serves a whooooole bunch! I think I'm better than last time!" Tobio said.

Oikawa could've sworn he saw sparkles and flowers fluttering around the boy.

Rolling his eyes, Oikawa was about to say a snarky remark when a certain potato author-which is the original of this book herself-was kind enough to remind him of the consequences.

"Ahem, Oikawa-kun, I hope you realize that (M/n)-kun is in a fantastic mood right now. Wouldn't want to make Tobio cry and feel his wrath would you?" Aly whispered with a shit eating grin on her face.

Oikawa shuddered at the thought of his cute boyfriend with a deadly and dark aura around him, and the cause of this aura was pretty boy himself.

"Just say something nice to him. It can't be that hard, can it?" Aly said enjoying the struggles of the Seijoh captain.

"It's harder than you think Aly-chan." Oikawa whispered harshly.

"Nnfufufufufu~ well, gotta go back to the real world, wouldn't want to keep the fourth wall broken or Aqi-chan will be mad at me! Ja ne~~~" And with that, Aly was off to who knows where.

Oikawa clicked his tongue in annoyance and looked back down to Tobio, who was still waiting for Oikawa to compliment him. 

"Th-That's nice Tobio-chan. Goo..... Gri..... Good job....." Oikawa said turning away.

Tobio's eyes widened and his smile was so big, he felt his face starting to hurt.

"Osu!" he said before skipping off. 

Oikawa let out the breath he was holding, and sighed.

"That was the most difficult thing I have done in all my life." he muttered.

"Glad you didn't hurt yourself."

The setter turned around to see (M/n) holding a plate of ready to eat curry buns.

"I'm not kidding (M/n)-chan! There's something about that brat that just.....gets me angry." Oikawa admitted.

(M/n) chuckled and grabbed a curry bun from the plate he was holding. Walking towards Oikawa, he shoved it in Oikawa's mouth. 

"The sooner you accept that he's just a kid, and that he's still learning and growing, the better of you'll be. Stop being inferior to a child. It's kinda lame ya know?" (M/n) said, patting Oikawa's cheeks.

"Tobio! The curry buns are ready!"

"Yay~"

Oikawa bit and grabbed the bun, chewing and savoring the taste of the curry.

'The sooner you accept that he's just a kid, and that he's still learning and growing, the better off you'll be.'

"Tsk, why are you always right (M/n)." he said taking another bite of the bun. 

"Tooru-nii! Come eat with us!"

~(X)~

You © Reader

Oikawa Tooru and others © Haruichi Furudate

Plot © alymxy from Wattpad