Prolouge

.

.

.
Dark and quiet it is as soon as night falls, empty streets, and locked doors.

A beautiful woman stood at the rooftop of a tall builfing, watching as two men follwed a young lady walk down an alley way.

Watching carefully with her glaring brown eyes, that watch every movements the men made.

She is known as a thief, but a really caring one.

One that won't sit back down to watch a little girl get hurt and left alone in the dark and quiet alleyway.

.

"What a beautiful young lady we've got here..." as if on cue, she jumped off the roof and landed on her feet steadily, at a dark corner, waiting for the time to hit the man on the face.

"Are you lost and all alone young lady?" the other ome asked, draping an arm around the quiet young girl who was shaking in fear.

Just a few more, and she'll be away from those jerks and safe home, just a few more steps.

True to her words, once they reached the dark corner, in split seconds, the men dropped unconscious on the street, leaving the young lady to watch with quivering lips and shaking frame a woman wearing an all red, with one foot on one of the men.

"Your safe now, you can go home safely without anyone bothering you" She spoke lowly, so as not to be recognised.

Have I told you that, Lee Chaeryoung, is a rich, cheerful and helpful girl on the day time, and popularly known around city for having such a beautiful face and heart. But what the city didn't know, was she was also the famous thief who was taking priced items just to donate to the poor children in the orphanage and whoever are in need.

And there she is now, in front of one of her friend, which she didn recognised at first since it was dark.

"Th-Thank you, v-very much!" the young lady squealed in surprise, before dashing off a corner where a house stood, and told to be her home.

Now she's taken care of a few troublemakers, it's time to do her job, as the thief.

She dashed off a corner and passed into a few houses, before setting her eyes on a mansion.

She climbed up the top of the mansion and opened a glass that was part of a roof, and slowly but surely went down with a rope supporting her waist in case she falls down.

She quietly unlocked the passcode with a device she uses and swiftly got the tiara that was placed on a mannequin.

Pulled herself up the rope, and closed back the window before dashing off to her mansion where she kept all her treasures ready to be turned in to cash by tomorrow morning and donated to the children in the orphanage.

These jewelries she's been stealing isn't from families at all, but an illegal transfer of jewelries that cost billions of money that could afford for the children who are in need.

Thus, she steals from people who are making an illegal trade.

"Another treasure for the night, another donation for tomorrow." She smiled genuinely before taking off her mask and coat, and slumping onto bed and taking a nice sleep.

'Not knowing what lies behind...'

.

.

.

Alright...

Here's the prolouge of my story... Hope you guys love it❤️❤️❤️

Vote, comment and follow❤️❤️❤️

I'll leave a clue for you guys to find out who are the users of this account Crowns(nicknames for you guys that I have been planning on for weeks) this really ain't my first time writing, obviously.

So here's the clue, let's start with 'Z' s first: clue-Lux❤️❤️❤️
~Crowntaeryoung❤️❤️❤️
(E and Z)