15-Back to Normal

|Washington D.C.|

"Rise and shine." He pinches her cheeks while pulling her out of the bed. She just slightly smiles before looking away. "What is it Al?"
"I still can't believe that I didn't remember much about the capture. I mean, I got my memories before it, but that's it. Some of the details must be blocked somehow. And I'm not sure those things will come out. What makes me feel bad is....I know I had something on Peyton when I was held there, but I can't remember it." Full of frustration, she looks down and sighs.

Seeing how much stress on her head right now, Tony sit on her side and lift her face. "Hey. Listen...I just want you to know...that no one will think less of you if you can't remember. You know how grateful I am just to see you being here? To have you back? I'm not gonna trade it for anything. So don't beat yourself up. We will catch him by any means necessary."
"I know..." She lean her head on his shoulder, and hold his hand, "...I'm glad you're here with me."
"Great. Because I'm gonna make sure you are treated like a queen today."
"What do you mean?"
"It's a date. I took a day off."
"Oh come on. You didn't..."
"I did." He smiles and then pulls her from the bed. Revealing a dress that he bought for her.

"When did you actually bought this?" She let out a giggle and then take a look at the dress, "...and you know my size huh?" She looks at him funny and he's just there with a smug smile, "Well, I'm a great investigator. Sketch and measurements are my specialty." With a little smirks on her face, she rolls her eyes, "Yeah right...thank you Tony, now I feel like a crime scene."
"You're very welcome Ms. Grant."

|NCIS Office|

McGee looks around the squad room, it feels really quiet without Tony and Allison. And Gibbs isn't exactly talkative.

- What are you guys up to?

He hit the send button and just wait for Tony to reply.

- Adult business Tim. Kids aren't allowed to know.

He giggles soon when he read Tony's reply. He must admit that his child-like attitude is one of his amusement, and right now texting Tony seems like a good idea.

- Yeah right Tony. Allison told me about the date. It's a dinner.
- Damn it. I told her to keep you in the dark .
- She feels bad about being not able to remember stuff.
- I know Tim. That's why I take her out for dinner. She will keep starring at the ceiling if she stay at home.

Talking about how Allison was captured, McGee is still baffled on how she could spot Peyton in the first place. Because it seems like Allison and Peyton were never caught in the same camera together. But because she can't remember a thing, he can't actually ask her about it. Therefore he decided to follow her trails at the airport once again.

He started with the footage of Allison right the moment after she got out of plane. It seems like she wasn't in distress and clearly nothing bother her at the time. McGee follows her steps to the ladies room. She was there like about 45 minutes, which is weird. Even weirder because after she left the ladies room, she seems like more focused, cautious. She was looking for someone or something. He even can spot her hand was reaching for her gun.

"Boss, I think you should check this." McGee shows the footage that flagged Gibbs instinct. "Something happened in that ladies room. She must've found or saw something."
"Or someone boss."
"Okay. In that 45 minutes window, identify everyone getting in and out that room."
"On it boss."
"I'll be upstairs."

He goes to the director's office and quickly welcomed by Leon's cynical face. "I hope you got something because I'm in a very good mood after you let both Grant and DiNozzo take a day off."
"She can't remember anything. She needs to rest."
"And DiNozzo?"
"She needs him to recover. If you care about her well-being. And yes, McGee got something."
"I'm listening."