Regret Or Not? 2.

When my breathing got finally back to normal my sight met Lucius's one, his ice-cold heart melted a bit and he gave me a little smile followed by chuckle. "Not planning on going to sleep already, are we?" He questioned when I was not talking for a while - I just took a deep breath and finally said: "No... Not yet, Mr. Malfoy.." Damn how could I even just think about going to sleep while looking at his god-like features?!
I threw myself at him and gripped the collar of his robe just to hold myself as close to him as I could~
Lucius was not pleased I was trying to take over the control and the less he intended to keep it that way. In no time I was pinned to a wall by Lucius's tight grip, by one of his hands he was holding my ones above head so that I could not escape, the second hand of his unziped my dress just to strip it off and began running up and down my body, examinating every single inch of it... As soon es he unbuttoned my striples bra - leving it to fall on the floor - Lucius started pinching & tasing my nipples so it did not took long untill I moaned in pleasure under his touch...
"Mhh~ Mi-Mister Malfoy!~"
Amused by my screaming his hand slowly.. Slower then needed.. reached my panties toring them off of me - causing me to gasp.
Then he leaned even closer and placed few kisses on my chest, continuing up while the gentle kisses became love bites leaving marks all the way up my neck.
I was breathing unfreguently & moaned his name every time his sweet lips touched my hot skin cousing him to get hard once more really fast. "Ah- ple-pleas Mr. Malfoy I want you so.. SO bad~..."
I bite my lower lip so hard, it began bleeding while trying to hold my moans back, but before I could get rid of the blood, Lucius crushed his lips on mine forcing his tongue in to my mouth. I did not even thought about not letting him have his way with me - Lucius was discovering every inch of my mouth with his pleasurable tongue for at least a minute before giving me a chance to take a breath.
Finally his free hand went down my crotch - not wasting a single moment before inserting one of his slender fingers inside me and slowly adding another one. He began fingering me really good - chuckling because of the sound of my groans as I began moaning his name once more.
"AhHh ha~ Lucius just fuck me already!" Never in my life I was so horny just as now, I needed to feel the waves of orgasm flowing trought my body and Lucius was the one who could gift me such an unforgetable feeling~
The hand which was Malfoy using to finger me shot up my neck, grabbing me way to hard and pretty much nearly choking me.
"Once more Dessa, how did you called me?" His smooth voice was still just as disarming, but there was something dark in it, as if he won't be just teasing me anymore...
I could not even breathe nor speak, but somehow I managed to let out few words: "I.. I am so so-sorry sir..."
His grip loosened, but not enought to allow me breathe completly..
In this moment I was scared of him...but on the other side... I would gladly die by his hand, even tho it was not his plan at all..
Lucius positioned himself against me - not letting go off of my hands nor my neck - and without any warning thursted in my pussy causing me to tear up.. Lord I would scream if I might, but I could barely breathe thanks to him choking me...
Few moans still escaped my mouth every now and then when lucius thursted in to me as hard as he could.
"Don't you dare call me by my first name ever again..." His voice was still just as stunning and it did not changed it's intonation even thought he was having a hard time fitting in to my tight pussy, which was now even kind of swollem thanks to my excitment..." Yes, Mr. Malfoy... YES!" I screamed when feeling I might be close to my edge.
As I wrapend my legs around Lucius's waist, making it easiers for him to hold me in place, he let go off of my hands. I twined them in to his perfectly platinum hair causing his bandeau to fall off. One of his hands was now resting on my lower back, the second on sightly brushing my neck - finall giving me chance to scream his name in pleasure, I moaned at the top of my lungs and threw my head back as I reached my climax just a second before Lucius did...
The both of us were panting heavily as waves of my orgasm faded away - Lucius apparated us on his bed and just held me on his lap for a little while. When I calmed down a bit, I felt a sharp pain on my neck as all the bruises and lovebites Lucius left there began itching. I masaged my neck and sighed in pain - just when Malfoy moved my hair on a side and placed tip of his wand on my skin. "Episkey.."
He whispered and all the scars began disappearing one by one.. I smiled a little "Thank you, Mr. Malfoy"
This was the last thing I remember before falling asleep...