Hurricane

"Uh, sure. What do you need All Might?" I asked again.

The officer closed the door behind them both as the made their way over to us all.

"Where is, Young Hino? Is she here?" All Might asked."

I nodded, but Syu answered before me.

"She is, she's in her room. She said wasn't feeling good today."

"Are you sure Miss?" asked the officer, she was confused.

"What do you mean am I sure, ribbit? She told me this morning she wasn't going to school..." she trailed off.

"Can one of you go check, please?" the officer said pleading.

Everyone went silent then, you could almost hear a pin drop. That's when my stomach started turning and I thought back to what Toga told her, and my eyes went wide.

I finally spoke, "We will, but you need to tell us why. Please, All Might."

Everyone nodded as All Might and the officer sighed.

"Have you kids seen the news recently?" asked the officer, we shook our heads.

"It's Young Hino's Dad, Jack Hino. He's a hero, but not a pro he runs a business..." the officer trailed off.

That sinking feeling in my stomach got worse. Oh, no...

"And he was just put in prison about two to three months ago, and he's escaped." All Might finished.

I fucking knew it! Damn it, Ariella! Why didn't you tell us!

Everyone gasped, I clenched my fists as anger built up within my core.

"H-her dad?" Syu asked softly.

All Might nodded, "Yes now please. One of you go see if she is really here."

I was about to answer, but again, was cut off before I could.

"I'll go look." Kacchan said suddenly and he was gone.

I slowly shifted my eyes to the hall and saw Kacchan wildly running back to us, everyone backed up, even All Might.

"She's gone! Damn it!"

"Ribbit?! He could be anywhere! Where is she?" Syu shouted scarcely.

Everyone erupted into chaos, trying to figure what was is going on and where she went. I couldn't take everyone yelling anymore and I snapped.

They still don't know about her Dad and what he's done to her.

"I know where she is! I'm going after her, don't any of you stop me!" and I headed for the door.

All Might caught my arm, "Young Midoriya!"

I yanked it back, "No, All Might! I need to do this, I have to protect her, I love her."

He stared back at me then, I was getting impatient. He let go of my arm then and I opened the door.

"Wait a fucking second, you damned nerd! I'm coming too and don't you even think about telling me no!" Kacchan shouted and ran after me.

"Whatever." was all I said and we headed out.

"Wait, Midoriya!" Syu called, I turned back to her.

"Yes, Syu." I said impatiently, I need to go!

"What can we do? We want to help her too!" she said.

Kacchan cut it, "Just stay here, in case she comes back! Look, Syu, I know you know what happened to her."