1.- Interviews, Sass, and Mr. Styles

First Chapter

Song: To Be So Lonely

Unedited

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes MOM" Louis rolled his eyes while looking at Liam.

Louis was wearing some yellow sweatpants with a loose white t-shirt, it might seem like a lazy fit but together they looked really good. He put his hair up in a quiff today with some hair gel. He decided to not shave today because he looked better that way.

"You know I'm just worried about you right?"

"Yes payno and I appreciate it but I made this decision and I can't let my parents control all my life"

"Alright I believe in you" Liam sighed

Louis checked his watch and saw it was already 7:38

"Shit I'm gonna be late, see ya mate!" Louis ran out of his apartment to his car. He checked the time and it was now 7:41, he cursed under his breath because it was a 20-minute drive he was gonna be late. He was going way past the speed limit and probably broke a few laws but made it in a little under 20 minutes to STYLES INC. It was a huge glass building that had the company name with big letters on the top left. He parked and ran into the building, he came across the receptionist, who he thought was wearing way too much make-up and was dressed totally inappropriately in a super tight blouse and a small skirt. Louis cleared his throat and the girl who looked to be in her 20s finally acknowledged his presence, when she saw Louis she put on a smile and started talking.

"Hello cuti- I mean sir" she tried to say it is a really flirtatious voice while batting her eyelashes.

"Uh is there something wrong with your eye? It looks like your having a contest on how fast you can blick"

The girl was taken aback by his comment and Louis was just clueless cause he didn't know she was flirting with him. He checked his watch and it read 8:05, he remembered he needed to find the place where he was supposed to be an intern.

"Can you please just show me where I have to go for the internship?"

"Top floor." the girl grumbled.

Louis thought "gee what got stuck up her ass" and started to walk to the elevators, he quickly pressed floor number 40 and waited. And waited. And waited. After what felt like forever he arrived. He ran because he was already 11 minutes late.

He spotted another receptionist here so he went up to her and she also seemed to be dressed in tight clothes but not as much make-up as the other one.

"Excuse me?"

The girl looked up from her computer

"Yeah, can I help you?"

"I'm here about the internship" Louis explained

"Oh right yeah, you must be Louis. Nice to meet ya!" she exclaimed.

"Nice to meet you too. Uhm so where do I have to go for the internship?" he asked getting impatient

"Whoops sorry, alright let me just phone Mr. Styles"

Louis watched as she dialed a number and it started ringing, she started speaking in this weird and slow voice which was not her normal voice from before but he just shrugged it off. She was just talking about how he was here for the internship and then after about 5 minutes, the call ended.

"Alright Mr. Styles will see you now, it's all the way forward then right, his office is the last door."

"Thanks" he shot her a wink because why not and she started giggling, Louis got kind of creeped out so he walked away quickly. Following the directions, the weird-ass giggling receptionist gave him he found himself in front of a door that had 'MR STYLES' on the door. He knocked and when he heard a "come in" he opened the door to find himself with a man that was much taller than him wearing a grey suit with a blue button-up. The man turned around and glared at Louis, he felt a little bit uncomfortable but just raised his eyebrow over to the man. The man had a confused expression when Louis just glared back at him.