28

-narrative

vinnie caressed the exterior of his ex girlfriends belly. it was smooth, his hands wavered over the patch of skin and it made him fall in a daydream like daze. he lifts up his head and places it against the warm abdomen to which Ray winces, but forgets to push him away.

"cold." She mumbles and he exhales, the walls around him vanish and he's left to think. her heart beat tunnels through his ear and so do the vibrations of her stomach.

"if we kept it.. we'd fight a lot." vinnie chuckles to himself, "but in the morning, after you're not beating my ass, I'll make you waffles and in the night I'll rub your feet. if we kept it I would be able to stop imagining how it'd be to be a father. I'd just know."

"Vin-"

"But if we give it away it'll have a home. A real family. A chance at life." Vinnie sniffled, maybe it was the sudden heat of the room but he could feel his face burn red, the muscles in his face quit trying to hold back the wave of tears forming in his eyes. With one blink everything crashed into him.

Making her happy made him the happiest, but the price of it made him fill his mind with sorrow enough to fill an ocean. In the mirror he looked at himself differently and every choice he ever made was doubted, analyzed, checked again and again.

But he decided his sadness was nothing compared to how he'd feel if the girl he loved was sad too.

"Vinnie. You know we want the same thing. We're almost adults but not yet. What if... we're going to fast? Our life is like a story, but why do I feel like we're at the last chapter." Ray was holding onto vinnies head cautiously, almost like he was a newborn, but when he looked down a tear plummeted to the ground.

"You want the same thing?" Vinnies tears continued to free fall but everything else in his body reacted the way he wanted it to; gratified. They sniffled at the same time and exchanged eye contact.

"Of course I do. And vinnie I know you don't feel the same, this years been a roller coaster, I've made some heavy ass mistakes. And I blame it on loving you. Despite what you told yourself I never loved Troy, it doesn't matter if that doesn't change things. I loved you, and I felt it was something I had to do to prove that I didn't. But the only person I'm fucking over this time is me because I still love you." She took deep breath, "I'm sorry I'm a hoe in your eyes and you'll probably never stop seeing me as one, but I do love you vinnie and I never stopped. You were everything I ever imagined I would need as a person, you are, I mean. You are my reason to laugh and to cry, and before I met you I was treading through stuff, barely communicating with the conversations of my life but when I lost you I had to face every single thing I ignored, including you. I'm ready to be mature if you want to leave me-"

The tears on vinnies face has dried giving him all the time to thing about his next move. Holding the side of rays face he let his lips guide him to hers. The explosion of passion was his attempt at telling her how he felt without words at all. He didn't want to break away from the kiss. He didn't want to because even more than before he began crying. He didn't want to explain why, he just wanted to keep kissing her so it wouldn't be over.

"I told myself to put of the fire inside myself that was loving you. I told myself to stop going back, and I never listened." He laughed at himself, "I never listened because somewhere inside I thought you would still love me back."

"Love you back? Are you..? Dumb. You just told me loved, why would you put that in paste tense?! You ass!" Ray cursed in a panic as vinnie giggled and kissed her stomach.

"I literally thought it'd be all awkward so I tried to be cool and say "loved". Instead of I love you so berry much way." He said honestly before sucking his teeth, "the one time I try not to be a simp and you're mad." Vinnie rolled his eyes and wiped his tears.

"Never stop being a simp." Ray finally said before pulling vinnie to her lips, smiling against their kiss.

"So what now?" Vinnie asked looking at the girl he loved with desperation, no matter what happened he didn't want her to stop loving him. Ray looking down at her belly, unbelievably, the guy she loved loved her back,

"now we're a family." Ray said as she beamed.

guys I think it's unacceptable that you guys are coming at me for writing a complicated story.
Is nia a bitch? Yes.
is ray a cheater? yes,
is vinnie breathing? Yes,
is Troy kinda a bad friend? Yes.
But what do you think those types of experiences teach people? They're mistakes and if you didn't want the characters to make DRAMATIC ass mistakes as I did for the sake of an interesting and confusing story then don't read it ✨✨✨
And pls stop dictating what I have to do with the ending of my story when 😱 I'm not even done writing it 🤯🤯
And you guys have to stop sending these FICTIONAL characters death threats sksksllsps
But anyways here's some free memes;

 But what do you think those types of experiences teach people? They're mistakes and if you didn't want the characters to make DRAMATIC ass mistakes as I did for the sake of an interesting and confusing story then don't read it ✨✨✨And pls stop dic...