Chapter 17.

Hi everyone,

I'm updated this chapter for the anime Idoliah7.

Did you all watch the Episode 5 form second season??

Any way enjoy reading,

Warning there is a violence scene
----------------------------------------------------

Next day in hospital,

Three nurses enter Tenn's room. They carefully carry Tenn from the bed. They put him on a moving bed. they exit the room with Yuuto, Riku, and Atusuhi behind them. They left the hospital. In front the hospital door there was an ambulance. The nurse said: One person comes with us. Riku: I'll come with you. Riku get into the car. Both Yuuto and Atusuhi get into the car and drove to Yuuto's house, with an ambulance behind them.

After sometimes,

They arrive to Yuuto's home. Yuuto get out from the car. He harries to the door and open it for the nurses from both sides. Riku get out of the ambulance and moves away from them. The three nurses get down, one of them said: Let's go slowly. They raise the bed on which Tenn was on it. He feels a pain. The nurse: If you feel pain, tell us. Tenn: there is a slight pain in my back. Nurse: Okay leisurely. They lower the wheels and push the bed to the door, enter the house and go to the living room. Yuuto had prepared everything and bought a bed like the one in the hospital with the long sticks on which the feeder placed and next to the bed a small table. The nurses take Tenn and put him on the bed. Nurse: Tachibana-kun, is there any pain now?? Tenn tiredly and hid face become yellow: No, I'm fine now. Nurse: Okay, I will be here with you if you feel any pain, even if it is minor, you must tell me. Tenn: Okay. Yuuto: Thank you. On of the nurses: It's okay, sir. We are leaving now. Nurse: Okay. The two left and one stay at home to take care of Tenn. Riku: Oni-san, what's your name?? Nurse: I'm Shouta Miyano. Riku while smiles: Nice to meet you, Miyano-san. Yuuto Miyano-kun I prepare for you a room to stay in. Miyano: There was no need, sir. Yuuto: It's okay. Come with me to show you the room.

Riku while hold Tenn's hand. Riku: Tenn-nii are you okay?? Tenn while smiling tiredly: I'm better now. Riku where is my phone?? Riku: It's in my room with me. I put it on the electricity to charge. Tin: I want you to tell Gaku and Ryuu that I am at home. Riku: I will. Tenn: I feel at ease now. Then the maid come in and said: Riku-sama, do you want something to eat?? Riku: Hmm, Tenn-nii do you want something?? Tenn: I want a donut!! Riku: Okay I see Miyano-san first, if you allow to eat donuts or not? Tenn: Okay. Then Yuuto and Miyano enter and Riku said: Miyano-san is anything from food allowed for my brother?? I mean like a donut?? Miyano: Yes, the doctor told me to eat whatever he want because he need to fed.

Yuuto: Angelina, tell the cooker to make the donuts that Tenn likes. The Maid: Okay, sir. Everyone sit on the seat. Tenn: If I stay in my room, it would be better than here. Yuuto: Do you want to sit in your room all the time?? You will get bored of it. Riku: I'll sleep with you in the living. If you need anything, I'll be by your side, Tenn-nii. Yuuto: Riku son, get up and make for us some coffee. Riku: Okay. Miyano-san What would you like to drink?? We have almost all kinds of coffee here. Miyano: black coffee. Riku: Okay. Tin: Miyano-san, I want to ask you, when can I walk exactly?? Miyano: Hmm, according to the doctor's instructions, he said six months from now. Tenn: And when can I return to work normally?? Yuuto: Son, what are these question now?? The doctor said, you will take at least a year to a year and a half. You have to stay home without any great effort. Tenn disappointed: hmm I understand now. Riku felt feelings for Tenn for the first time. and said to himself "He's disappointed. I hope you can walk Tenn-nii again"

An hour later, the maid come in with a plate of donut that had just been baked and said: Sir, the donut is ready. Yuuto: Okay put it on the table. The maid put it on the table Riku while approaches Tenn's bed: Tenn-nii it's hot chocolate. He takes the plate and bring it near to Tenn, with tissues. Tenn takes on from it and start eating it and drinking the hot chocolate.