Chapter 9: No Way

So, I know that I technically finished the story but here is a quick little bonus chapter. Enjoy! Also, In the middle of one of the sentences there's a little author's note and if any of you guys don't know what it is, then I'm disowning you. Peace;)

February 2015

"Your mission is to watch over Peter Parker. Supposedly he got bit by a radioactive spider at a field trip a couple months ago and now he's like a spider-boy or something."

I glanced down at the picture before looking at Stark in disbelief, "No way! You are telling that Peter Parker is the Spiderman on youtube? That's not possible, he's some short, skinny kid with glasses not some tall, extremely hot person with perfectly good eyesight and is constantly saving his city."

"Well, you better believe it and you don't get to say no to this (No, No Say no to this) mission. We're doing this for you, Belles we can't lose you again."

"Fine, when do I start?"

"Today, your first class is at 8:30. Your schedule matches his and you take your pick of the cars in the garage."

"8:30! Tony! Tony!" I sighed and followed him up the stairs, through the door, and into my closet.

He shut me one last smile and left me to get ready for my first day at a real school.

The second Tony shut the door, I raced over to my athroom and hopped in the showe. It was probably the fastest I have ever shaved my legs in my life. I made sure the water was ice cold, so that I wouldnt want to stand in it longer. As soon as I was out, I quickly brushed through my hair and put it in braids before shoving my toothbrush in my mouth and rushing back into my closet to find and outfit.

In the 5 minutes I looked, I completely trashed my closet before I called Wanda and my Aunt Nat to come help. While they looked, I grabbed my books and binders from the counter and shoved them in a backpack before making myself a latte. Upon reentering my room, the girls quickly stripped me of my clothes and replaced them with whatever they picked out and redid my hair. Once they believed I was ready, the three of us got in the elevator and went down to the garage where Nat grabbed a set of keys from the rack on the wall and threw my bag in the passenger seat of a white jeep.

After starting the car and putting my coffee in the cupholder, I turned to my girls, "Thank you, guys, so much."

Wanda gave me a warm smile and Natasha handed me an earpiece, "Put this on. I know you're only going to school, but we need you alive. Your glasses are a more restricted version of the Edith you and Stark made a couple years ago and will act as a camera as well. After school, you come straight back here because you and Stark are remaking your suit so that you can go help Peter out on the field. But, just in case your jewelry is holding your original suit, but do not use it unless there is an actual emergency in which Peter doesn't step in. Ok?"

"Ok. Love you guys."

"Love you, too." They corrused back.

I jumped in the car and sped away, watching them in my rearview mirror. I got like 6 blocks away from the tower before realising that I had no idea where I was going. "Edith?"

"Yes, miss?"

"Can you tell me how to get to the school?"

"Yes, miss. Mr. Stark put the address in the car, so if you hit the flight button you should arrive in the next 5-7 minutes."

"Thank you. And, um, Edith why am I so nervous? I mean, like, I'm a genius secret agent that's been in worse situations since I was 9. Oh my god, I'm freaking out. I'm talking to a pair of glasses and I'm freaking out."