Reveling Himself

A pic of Peter^^

I had the weirdest dream. I dreamt that I went to a castle and as I wandered around the castle I had a pair of two beautiful green-sea eyes. When I opened my eyes at some point during the night I saw them a few milimitres away from me. They stared at me with an unreadable emotion. Anger...lust...I don't know really... but I ignored them and went back to sleep ...it was probably my imagination playing tricks at me.

However this is the first time in a while that I slept like a baby. My bed has never felt more comfortable before. I don't know what caused it to get softer but I love it! I slowly open my eyes to see my favourite painting hanging on the wall across from my bed. That painting always calmed me down and reminded me of home. It was a picture of a forest. It always brought back memories of my mother. My dear mother. Mary was her name. She had short hair that complimented her face a lot. I pushed away that memory as it caused a tear to escape my eyes. Imopened my eyes and noticed that the painting was not there. I jolted up from the bed and looked around the room with frantic eyes. Where am I? This is not my room...

Slowly flashbacks from last night are starting to flash before my eyes. I remember going to a bar with Kate...then I got out of the bar for some air...and then.... Peter.... I saw Peter last night...Peter killed someone last night! OMG! He kidnapped me!! Fuck. I got up slowly , trying not to make much noice in case he is near by. The room I was currently in was beautiful. Vintage. It has a buduar like in the old movies, a medium sized bed with colourful covers that matched the walls which were painted a light creamy colour. There's also a window on the wall next to the bed. But what captured my attention was the closet. It's huge! It covers a whole wall on its own. But the room was not important for now. I had to find a way out of here.

I walked slowly to the door and opened it. Surprisingly it's not locked. Thank God for that! As I walked out of the room I slept in I found my self in a hall. A red carpet was covering the floor. There were other 4 doors. This is the second floor I understand. There is a pair of two stairs that lead to a smaller hall which is also connected with another pair of two stairs which lead to an office. A huge office with an even more big library. All of that on the same floor. Without walls to separate the halls nor the office from the reast of it. Medium sized windows in every wall but too high for me to look through them. The smaller hall has a much bigger than the others staircase right in the middle which I assume leads to the first floor.

Where the last step of stairs ends so does the red carpet. The first floor is covered with a creamy carpet. How do they keep it clean?

The first thing you see when you arrive at the first floor is a living room. I consists of two big black sofas and a matching armchair. There is also a coffee table in the middle and a plasma TV  hanging above the fireplace.  Did I mention there is also a fireplace?! It's one of those you see on a magazine. With two candles and a beautiful vase with purple flowers in it.  Paintings and windows are placed everywhere with the last one giving you a grand view of what I assume is the front of the house.

The smell of cooked bacon filled the air suddenly. Grrll . I'm hungry to no end. I aet nothing last night, which explains why I'm so hungry right now. At the right side of the big staircase was another hallway which led to 3 doors. One of them to my left is closed and so is  the one to my right. The center door was wide open. It was the kitchen and the source of the delicious smell.

Before I steped into the room I noticed I was not alone anymore. There was a guy with his back to me. He is cooking. He has broad shoulders the lightly blonde hair. He is wearing a grey t shirt and pants. 《Goodmorning darling, how did you sleep?》 The man asked me without turning around to look at me. It's Peter. 《Ggood....》 I said. My voice is rusty and my throat dry. 《That's great! Are you hungry?》 He asked again while still cooking. 《I guess...》 I answered. 《Peter?》 I asked reluctantly. 《What is it darling?》 He asked, this time turning around to look at me. 《Where are we? And why am I here?》 I asked while looking into his eyes. Damn those eyes. They remind me of the forest. 《Ask me what you really want to darling》 he said with a smirk. 《Why did you hurt that woman last night? Why am I here and where are we?》I was slightly yelling now. 《What did you see me doing to that woman last night Elena?》 He asked as he was placing food in two plates which were placed on the island in the middle of the kitchen. The whole room is a pale shade of green with with cupboards. 《I saw you doing something to her neck and then she fell dead on the ground.....》 I wispered the last words now... 《 Do you remember what we talked about that summer just before we parted ?》 He asked his intensity visible in his eyes. I remeber what he was talking about. It was a crazy summer. I had discovered a book about supernatural creatures and we spent almost everyday analysing it. I was obsessed with vampires. 《What about it?》 I asked not sure now where this is going.. 《You were right》 he said with a fade smile playing on his lips. I was right? About what? From what I can recall from that summer I was really obsessed with that book and I was determined to proof that vampires exist. But after a while of pointless investigation I gave up for every lead I found was based on a myth. 《What am I right about?》 I asked confused as hell now. 《They exist Elena! You were right darling!》he said with a smile. 《You are mad!》 I said. What is wrong with him? I am insane enough, I don't need this now. Suddenly he was in front of me. He stud too close for my liking and his breath was faning on my face. I looked into his eyes without realising it and I froze. His beautiful green eyes were now a ddark shade of red. Like.....blood.
Aaahhhhh
What the fuck are you?》 I screamed to his face. I tried walk back and away from him but he grabbed my arms with his big hands and forsed me to look into his face. His eyes still that same red shade that resembled blood. 《You need more proof Elena? I'm one of them! I tried telling you that summer but then he... something came up and I had to leave. Fuck Elena you were right and you found out on your own darling. You did it!》 He said with a triumphing smile. 《I am....right...?》 It came out as a question but right now I don't care. I am right! I am not crazy! 《Oh my God!!! 》 I yelled and hugged him tightly. After a few moments I let go of him. Suddenly fear crossed my whole body. Peter is a vampire, he could kill me anytime.... 《Don't be afraid darling. I will never hurt you. I promised you remember?》 He said. When we met  I saved him from a bus almost running over him. At that moment he promised that he owed me his life and that he will always protect me for I am the only one who has risked their own life for him. We looked at each other for a while and then..grllll... my hungry belly decided to speak up. 《Let's eat darling, shall we?》 He asked with a smile tagged on his lips. For some reason I am not afraid now. It's just Peter. My best friend. The one who is always there for me and will always protect me. We aet while he explained to me most things about vamparism. Apparently they can eat food but need to be fed with blood as well to survive. He is 305 years old! Yes 305! He has a younger brother and a younger sister. The time he left my life was also the time his brother decided to come back to his life. His sister from what he has told me is as crazy as me. His brother however is a weird man. He didn't speak to me a lot about him. But he said I would meet him soon. Very soon